Chapter 8

I did the inclining wall, then running through the tires, rope climbing and kept falling on the water. I try again but I keep slipping.

Amy - I give up guys.

Leo - It's been almost three months and you're going to give up now?

Amy - Yup.

I did some monkey bars and made it half way and kept slipping the first tries because I just go out of the water.

Leo - Come here.

I get off he grabs my phone and pushes me in the water I get out of the lake and Leo pushes me back in.

Leo - Start swimming!

Amy - Stop!

It just kept reminding me of my friends dying because everytime I see a lake it would just come immediately.

Leo - Start swimming!

I get out and he grabs me and pushes me again in the water. I hit my ankle on the edge of something and I put my head out of the water and Leo waits till I swim.

I see him just waiting and I swim and swim and he let's me out. I ignored him and I grab my phone and left them.

Dean calls me and I picked up the phone. I was crying a little and Dean was telling me to come back.

Amy - Where are you?

I said crying.

Dean - Amy, you're on speaker.

Amy - I'm at Wisconsin, Dean.

Dean - Hey, we're on the way to Wisconsin right now --

I cried even more and he stopped talking.

Sam - Amy?

Amy - I-I just want to go home, but I can't because I can't find them! And it hurts soo much.

Sam - What hurts?

Amy - Everything.

Dean - Amy, be specific. What hurts.

Amy - My ankle.

Dean - Where are you?

Amy - I don't know.

Dean - Amy, where.

Amy - I don't know just track my phone down, Dean. What do hunters do?

I accidentally step too hard on putting pressure on my ankle and I whimper. I sit down on the floor and I put the call on speaker.

I groan and whimper in pain. I cradle myself and when I lay my hand on my ankle it stung. It stung like a bitch with just one single touch.

Dean - Amy?

Amy - It hurts, I can bearly walk guys.

I take a video of where I am and end I had my phone still on speaker and Leo grabbed me harshly and I dropped my phone at the grass and he threw me in the water.

Leo - Breaks over, again!

Amy - Leo, stop. Please, just let me go.

Leo - Start swimming!

I get out and he had me on the edge. I try to pull him away and it's been a while until I hear a door slam and Leo was trying to put me in the watering I punch him and I stepped too hard on my ankle and I fall on the ground.

I pushed him in the water and he grabbed my ankle that I hurt and dragged me in the water too. I kick him and I swim away fast.

I get out quickly and I grabbed my phone and I got out of the house and when I open the door I see Dean and I crash into him.