Chapter 15

Almost to 100 readers guys!!! Oml and in four days! 🙌 Imma keep making the story. Ok enough about being happy and start typing this chapter.💃

I went back to the room and I stayed awake the night and in the morning they put their things in the car and I wasn't sleepy at all.

I was in the back like always. Sam wanted to go to a graveyard and Dean thought it was a stupid idea but still went.

Dean - Come on, Sam. I'm begging you. This is stupid.

Sam - Why?

Dean - Going to visit mom's grave? She doesn't even have a grave. There was no body left after the fire.

Sam - She has a headstone.

Dean - Yeah. Put up by our uncle, a man that we've never met. So you want to pay your respects to a slab of granite put up by a stranger.

Sam - Dean, that's not the point.

Dean - We'll, then enlighten me.

I talk back to Dean.

Amy - I thought you said your Uncle put up the headstone?

Dean - We've never met him.

Amy - But he's your Uncle, Dean. You can't just call your own uncle a stranger.

Dean - This is Sam and I talking do not try to get smart with me Amy.

Amy - I'm just saying.

Sam - It's not about a body or a casket. It's about her memory, ok?

Dean - Mmm.

Sam - And after dad, it just -- it just feels like the right thing to do.

Dean - It's irrational is what it is.

Sam - Look, man, no one asked you to come.

Dean - Why don't we swing by the roadhouse instead? And we haven't heard about the demon lately. We should be hunting that son of a bitch down.

Sam - That's a good idea. You should. Just drop me off, I'll hitch a ride, and I'll meet you there tomorrow.

Dean - Right.

He scoffs and I lean forward next to them.

Dean - Stuck with those people making awkwArd small talk until you show up. No, thanks.

Amy - I thought Ellen's daughter isn't awkward to you since you want to hit on her.

Dean stayed quite.

Amy - Tell me, Dean. Is she awkward?

Dean - . . .

Amy - Or does she have a nice ass to check out.

Sam chuckles and Dean stops the car and I smirk at him and he made a face.

Amy - You choose Dean.

Dean - Shut up before I come back there and shut you up.

Amy - You won't even do it.

Dean was going to the back but Sam puts him down and Dean continued driving. When we arrived we three went to different directions.

Sam went to the right Dean went to the right but farther and I went to the left side walking for like a couple of minutes and I find my parents stone.

Amy - . . . Where do I start?

I sit between my my mom, and dad. I tell them how I'm feeling so far and everything that has been happening.