30

Dean - Put it down, Amy.

Amy - Not until you put yours down.

Dean - Put it down!

I didn't put mine down at all.

Amy - I don't want to do this, Dean.

Dean - Then put it down.

Amy - Put. . . It. . . Down.

Dean - Fine. Ok. Ok.

He put his down and I put mines down and he went for my gun and I hit my elbow on his face and took his.

Amy - Should have never done that, Dean.

I take his magazine out and throw his gun to the ground. And the magazine. I walked to the waiting room and I sit down and have my gun beside me.

Sam - Doc, any way to know for sure? Any test?

Doctor - I've studied Beverly's blood work backwards and forwards.

Duane - My mom --

Doctor - It took three hours for the virus to incubate. Sulfur didn't appear in the blood until then, so, no, there would be no way of knowing. Not until after Duane. . . Turns.

Sam - Dean, I've got to talk to you. Now.

They closed the door and it was really quite and Sam and Dean were a little close near me but in a different room next to the waiting room.

Sam - This is my vision, Dean. It's happening.

Dean - Yeah, I figured.

Sam - You can't kill him. Not yet. We don't know if he's infected or not.

Dean - Oh, I think we're pretty damn sure. Guy shows up out of nowhere, cut on his leg, his whole family is infected.

Sam - All right, then we should keep him tied up, and we should wait and see.

Dean - For what? For him to hulk out, infect somebody else? No, thanks. Can't take that chance.

. . .

Dean - Look, man. I'm not happy about this, it's a tough job especially for Amy, and you know that.

Sam - It's supposed to be tough, Dean. We're supposed to struggle with this, that's the whole point.

Dean - What does that buy us?

Sam - A clear conscience, for one.

Dean - It's too late for that.

Sam - What the hell has happened to you?

Dean - What?

Sam - You might kill an innocent man, and you don't even care. You don't act like yourself anymore, Dean. Hell you're acting like one of those things out there.

I went walking to the room because I knew Dean would kill him. And Dean locks the door on Sam.

Sam - Open the damn door. Dean! Don't do it Dean! Don't!

Duane - No, no, no, no. No, you're not gonna -- no, no, I swear! It's not in me!

Girl - Oh, god. We're all gonna die.

Amy - Dean, don't do it, please.

Dean grabbed my gun and throws it on the ground and he carries me in a room and drops me on the ground and I got up quickly and almost got out but Dean locks me in.

Amy - Dean, open the door!

Dean - . . .

Amy - Dean!!