Chapter 14

We left Montana and stayed at Ohio for a little. I was with Cassie most of the time and they didn't notice. Dean visited Cassie and I hid in her room without telling her and I see Cassie and Dean going St each other. I was under the bed and waiting til they fall asleep. They didn't fall asleep until midnight. BecAuse they went at each other twice. Twice!

I had to deal with the bed moving, the moans, the talking, the everything. I crawl out and went downstairs and I left to a motel walking not far from here and when I rent a room I see Sam coming to this way.

I tried opening the door and when he was about to pass by me I opened it and closed it quickly. I sighed in relief and when I went to my bed I hear the door open and I grab a chair and had it in the air ready to get thrown at the person.

Sam - Next time. Don't make it obvious, and I understand that you're a little bit mad at me.

Amy - Little?!

Sam - Ok. Just put the chair down.

I put it down slowly and backed away. He walks to me and I walked backwards.

Sam - Do you want to talk about this?

Amy - No.

Sam - Ok. How long?

Amy - Years.

I say serious and he made a face. I chuckle and he makes another face.

Amy - Stop trying to be funny, I'm trying to be mad at you, Sammy.

He goes to me and he was very close.

Sam - Only my brother can call me that.

Amy - Ok.

He tickles me and I laughed too much and I push him away and I went to my bed and I was trying to catch y breath.

Sam - You're still mad?

Amy - . . .

Sam left to his room and I fall asleep. I t was morning and I hear Sam and Dean's voice right in front of my door. I change into black jeans, and a plaid shirt. I put on my converse and tie my hair into a pony tail and get out from the window.

I see them opening the door and when I get out from the window and I make a run for it. I ran and when I see Dean getting out from the window I tried to run even faster.

I see people looking at me in confusion and then it started to rain all of the sudden. People had their umbrellas up and I ran under the umbrellas. I made a run for it across the streets and one car almost hit me but I got on the car and slid on the trunk.

I then see Dean still chasing me and no car doesn't hit him so he gets closer and closer to me. I see crowded people and I run for it. I see Dean almost catching up until I make him think that I went to the crowd people I slide under a car and hid there. Dean was still running and looked in the crowded group and I get out under the car and I rolled. I see cars about to run me over so I get back under the car.

I then see the lights turn red and I get out and I run across the streets and see people looking at me and some recording.

I run for it until the lights turn green and J stayed in the center where no car can pass and I felt the rush of the wind pass through. I got cold and I see Sam when I turn around and then Dean spots me.

I ran for it and I lost track of them from running too much and make it back to Cassie's. She gives me a towel and I dry up in her room. I hear a knock on the room and I hide under the bed.

Dean - Are you sure?

Cassie - Yes. I'm sure.

She checks under the bed and sees me. I nodded my head and I put my finger over my mouth.

Cassie - I can't find her. Maybe she left before you got here.

Dean - You're right. Ok, let me know when you find her.

He left and Cassie was going to say something and I throw a pillow and tell her to be quite because Dean was still there.

I quietly went to the bathroom and I continue to dry myself. Cassie waited in the room and I had the door open and Dean enters and Cassie doesn't look at me because then he would check the restroom.

Dean - I'll check the restroom.

Cassie - Uh. . . How about we play?

Dean - ?

Cassie - Or maybe kiss? Or do something else that's fun. Is your brother here?

Dean - No he's at the motel.

Cassie - Good.

Cassie kisses him and tells me by her hands to leave the room to distract him. I open the door and Dean takes hid gun out and points it at the door.

Dean - If that is her. . .

Cassie stays quite and I went down the stairs by jumping off and I headed to the door and I went out and Sam was there.

Sam - Amy.

I stayed there and I was going to run for it but I turn around and Dean was there.

Dean - We'll talk later. But you, in the car.

Amy - No.

Cassie - Just let her be, Dean.

Dean - Running in the rain. Across the streets, escaping from a window in the motel.

Cassie - W--?

Amy - Yeah.

Sam - Come on.

Cassie left to her room and I went in the car I rejected until Dean put my head down and pushed me in the car forcibly.

Amy - I hate you.

Dean - Love you too.

We left to the motel and I didn't bother talking to any of them. I was on a bed and I stayed there for quite a while.

I get a message from Ellen letting me know that I need to change to bandage and I get up but Dean puts me back down.

Dean - What is it?

Amy - I need to change something?

Dean - What.

Sam - Dean.

Dean - Fine.

He let's me go and I grab my bag and I change my bandage and it was all dried up and I looked in the mirror and I was thinking about my past.

Amy - I don't even deserve to live. Once a demon. . . Always a demon. . . . .

I blinked and had black eyes and I blinked again and I had my normal eyes.