Chapter 12

I wake up and see them there sitting down.

Amy - Dean.

Dean - ....

Amy - Dammit Dean!

I sit next to him and he didn't look at me.

I put the gun on the bar table and Dean looked at it and then to me.

Amy - I can't butt out when you two have an argument because I CAN'T GO ANYWHERE ELSE --

Dean - Do not raise your voice.

Amy - I can't go anywhere else because we were in the middle of nowhere and I can't butt out from your arguments because I am already involved in this damn life, Dean.

Dean - Not now.

Amy - Yes now, Dean.

Dean - I said not now!

Amy - Son...Of...A...Bitch.

I said slowly and I got up and just walked away from Dean.

Dean - Amy. Amy don't you dare leave --

Amy - You want me to but out Dean? I'M BUTTING OUT DEAN!!

I went to the door and opened it.

Amy - That's what you want don't you?

I left to where Dean's car was at and I wanted to destroy it but I decided to fix it all. I fixed it in under like 3 hours. And I took no break until I was finished.

I see Sam and Dean walking to the car and they saw the car fixed. I smash the towel at Dean and I look at him.

Amy - I fixed your car for you.

I walked away slowly and Sam talked to Dean and talking about his dad and when Sam left Dean and Dean grabbed a tool and damaged the trunk of his car.

I got annoyed and just left them there. I left to a room and Sam was there I sit down across him and he walks to me and he leans to MS and he kisses me. I had so many mixed emotions not knowing what to do.

I kissed him back and he grabs my legs and I got up and jumped and he wraps my legs around his torso and layer me down on the couch but I stopped him.

Amy - Stop. No, stop. Sam.

Sam - What's wrong?

Amy - Not today...

Sam - Your sick?

Amy - No I'm not sick, I just. . . I don't want to right now. And you you said to not take it too far, Sam.

Sam - Sorry.

Amy - It's ok.

Sam walked away and I was just joking I jumped on his back and gave him a peck on his cheek.

Amy - I'm joking.

Sam laughs and he turns me in front of him still hanging onto him and we kissed and he lifts my shirt and I take my shirt off and I take his off too. We took every single clothing we had on and we didn't make any noise while doing it so Dean wouldn't hear.

Giving credit to SparkleTastic101 she came up with this idea. Thanks for the idea I hope that you all liked it! 😆

After we finished I put my clothes back on and so did he. When it became night, Dean fixed the trunk and we drove off to god knows where to.

I was in the back like always and I had some shorts on, and a red plaid shirt with my black converse.