39

I stayed awake the night and I get a call from Dean.

Sam - Dean, you ok?

Dean - Yeah, now that I'm conscious. The werewolf knocked me out. Sam, it's Madison.

Sam - What?!

I check to her room.

Dean - Yeah, awesome job of keeping an eye on her.

I open the door and she was sleeping in bed.

Sam - Dean, I've been here the whole time. She's in bed asleep.

Dean - Well, she wasn't an hour ago. Check her right arm below her elbow. I nicked her with a silver knife.

Madison wakes up.

Madison - Morning.

I hang up and I turn to her. I walk in the room and see her right arm.

Madison - Um, where are my pajamas?

I had a worried face and I just walk out of her room.

Madison - Sam? What's going on? Where are you going?

I went to the door and locked it.

Sam - I'm not going anywhere. And neither are you.

She put a worried face. I tie her up on a chair. I held a gun with my left arm and kept an eye on Madison.

Madison - You're psychotic. The whole "I'm a cop" trick. God, I am so stupid.

Sam - Well, I guess neither of us are who we said we were, Huh?

Madison - Sam, you're sick, ok? You're imagining things. Monsters don't exist. Not really.

Sam - You know what? Save the act.

Madison - It's not an act! I am not a werewolf! There's no such thing! It's made up, all right? I--T-- They're not real! You know they're not real!

Sam - No?! Then where do that come from?!

Madison was crying and I point the cut with the gun to her.

Madison - I don't know! Sam, god, you need help! Please, don't do something that you're gonna regret. I'm not what you think I am. I'm not.

A knock on the door comes by and it was Dean.

Dean - How you doing? My head feel great, thanks.

He touches his head and took out his gun.

Sam - We got to talk.

We walked to the kitchen.

Sam - Dean, she said she has no idea what I'm talking about.

Dean - She's lying.

Sam - Maybe. Or maybe she really doesn't know she's changing. Maybe when the creature takes over, she blacks out.

Dean - Like a really hot incredible hulk? Dude, she handed her boss and her Ex-boyfriend. That doesn't sound ration unconscious?

Sam - But what if it was, Dean? What if some animal part of her brain saw both those guys as threats? Hell, the cop, too.

Dean - W--?? Are you the dog whisperer now?

Sam - Look, man, I just. . . I don't know. There was something in her eyes.

Dean - Yeah, she's killing people.

Sam - But if she has no control --

Dean - Exactly, she can't control it. Even is she's telling the truth, it can't change anything.