38

After Sam and Dean left to check out Kurt's place they found wolf scratches  on the wall going down of Kurt's place. And they heard a gun shot and find a dead officer.

Sam got worried so they check up on Madison.

Amy's POV

I take a nap on the chair and I ended up waking up in a bed. I was confused and see a cup of coffee there sitting by me and I sit up and take a dip of the coffee. It was so good. The hot, warmness in your mouth, the smell and taste of coffee just giving some kick to your taste buds. And then feeling like home and feeling better.

Sam & Dean's POV

Sam - Just looking at me.

Sam had his eyes wide open for a second only, licks his lips, then looks at Dean. Dean looks at Sam and Sam sighs quietly and then at Madison.

Madison - Has he done something?

Sam - We're not really sure.

Dean - It's probably nothing.

Sam clenches his teeth at Dean without him nothing while Dean was looking at Madison.

Dean - But. . . We just don't want to take any chances. In fact, one of us should probably stay here with you, just in case he stops by... Where does he work?

Madison - He owns a body shop.

Dean - You mind grabbing that dress for me?

Madison nods her head and walks away from the kitchen.

Dean - Thanks.

They waited til she left and they Sam turned to Dean.

Sam - All right, you stay, I'll go.

Dean - You go out there with the creepy ex-boyfriend.

Sam nods his head.

Dean - I'm gonna hang here with the hot chick.

Sam - Dude. Why do you always get to hang out with the girls?

Dean - Because I'm older.

Dean lifts his coffee and takes a sip.

Sam - No, screw that. We settle this the old-fashioned way.

Sam takes their cups and Dean wanted his coffee. Sam sets it on the table and they were gonna do rock-paper-scissors game.

Sam puts his hands up and Dean looks at his hands and put a serious face on and put his hands up. Dean made a face after the third hit and Sam won.

Sam - Dean, always with the scissors. Y--

He made a baby face and puts his hand on his shoulder.

Dean - Shut up. Shut up. Two out of three.

Sam then looks at Dean. To his hands then at his face with a worried face but serious face. Dean was all ready to play again and Sam sighs and they go again........ Dean goes with scissors again and Same went with rock.