28

I stayed awake the night and we stayed at a motel but in a different place.

When we arrived Dean fell asleep on the bed and I stayed awake looking at the window and Sam couldn't sleep.

Sam - Amy, now.

Amy - Your brother literally almost had the thought of making a deal with the demon.

Sam - He what?

Amy - But he didn't. Thank god he didn't. Look just get some sleep, ok?

Sam - You know how you said you wanted to do something later, and, I thought of two layers?

Amy - Yeah.

Sam - Did you do it with Dean?

Amy - Sam.

Sam - Did you?

Amy - Go to sleep.

I got up and went to the table.

Sam - So you did.

Amy - No. We didn't, ok? Now just please, get some rest, Sam.

Sam then falls asleep and I don't sleep at all and when Dean left Sam was on the floor when he woke up.

Amy - What are you doing?

Sam was breathing heavily and Dean was eating licorice and brought an 8 pack beer.

Dean - Sam?

He looks at me then to Sam. And we took the day off and I shook my head no and he went to Sam.

We left to go eat and I stayed inside room drawing on the walls that's barely noticeable. When they came back it was only Sam.

Amy - Where's Dean?

Sam - Just dropped me off.

Amy - For what?

Sam went to me and gave me a gift.

Amy - What's this?

Sam - Go on.

I open the bag and there was a box. I take the box out and I have it in my hands.

Sam - Open it.

Amy - Sam?

Sam - Amy.

I open it slowly and I see a shiny light reflecting on me.

Amy - You didn't.

Sam - . . .

I opened it and it was a dagger and I take a look at it and it had my name on the side of the dagger.

Amy - I love it!

I put it down and hugged Sam. I kiss him on the cheek and he smiles.

Sam - Dean got you something else too.

Amy - I really love it, Sam.

Sam - I'm glad you liked it.

Amy - No, love...

I smile at him and he had his hands resting on hips and I had my arms around his neck. We kissed for a while and we took it a step further.  He goes down and had his head next to my neck and he lifts me up and I had my legs wrapped around his torso and Sam putting his hands around my lower waist and we kissed for a while.

I then pull on his hair gently and lay my head back and Sam was kissing my neck and Dean enters.

Dean - Whoa!