Chapter 11

I waited in the car and it took like the whole day waiting in the car so I went and won a couple of games and kids didn't win some so I gave them my prize. The parents gave me change for it and I didn't but they wanted me so I took it.

I saved up money and hide it in Dean's car under the seat where nothing falls out. It became night and I was in the car laying down in the back seat and I see them and they drove to a house.

Amy - Living in a house now?

Dean - No, the kid in there saw a clown.

Amy - It may be any clown, Dean.

Sam - We didn't see the clown -- only mentioned it.

Amy - Out of through out everybody else you only heard that little girl inside saying "look mom or dad a clown?"

Dean - Yes.

Amy - Oh my --

Sam - Dean, I cannot believe you told Papasian about the homicidal phantom clown.

Dean - I told him an urban legend about a homicidal phantom clown. I never said it was a r--

Dean took his shot gun out and Sam puts it down.

Sam - Keep it down.

Dean - Oh, and get this. I mentioned the Bunker brothers circus in '81 and their evil-clown apocalypse. Guess what?

Sam - What?

Dean - Before Mr. Cooper owned Cooper carnival, he worked for the Bunker brothers. He was their lot manager.

Amy - So you think what ever the spirit's attached to -- Cooper brought it with him?

Dean - Something like that. I can't believe we keep talking about clowns.

It's been a couple of hours and no clown has appeared and Dean fell asleep.

Amy - Are you sure that the clown will come?

Sam - Yes, I think so.

Amy - Sam?

Sam - Yeah.

Amy - You never told me that --

I was going to tell him about his father dying but the light of the house turned on and he smacked Dean's chest and shakes him by the chest.

Sam - Dude, look.

Dean woke up and they looked at the house and only focused on the house.

Amy - What are you guys waiting for?!

They looked at the house and was so focused on that only. I grabbed the shot gun and out the ammo in it and I slam it on Dean's chest and smack their heads.

Amy - Are you both waiting til someone dies again?!

They got out and I sighed and shook my head at them while they ran to the house and went inside through the front.

Amy - Jeez. . . Men these days.
I heard screams and just shook my head.

Amy - They don't know how to keep it quite, don't they?

I see them running out and they started to car and when the car stops. Dean grabbed he plaque and grabbed their things.

I forgot to add that they had a different car instead of Dean's car. Sorry to mention that! 😭

It was morning when the car stopped. We got out and we started to walk.

Sam - You really think they saw our plates?