Chapter 9

I put my converse on, brush my hair and it was straight for the first time but when Dean arrived it became curly.

Dean - You both ready?

Amy - Gladly.

Dean - So?

Sam - 50 50.

Dean - Let's go.

I went in the back and they drive to a motel close by to where I lived. I get out and Dean leaded the way and Sam just sat down on his bed and I just sit down on a chair.

Sam - Imma grab some snacks.

Sam left and Dean sits across me.

Dean - Amy, can we talk?

Amy - Not today, Dean.

Dean - Yes, today.

He moves his chair next to me and I just ignore the fact that he grabs my hand to get my attention.

Dean - Amy.

Amy - I said. . . Not. . . Today. . . Dean.

I look at him and slide my hand away from his and he turns my chair facing him. He grabs the front edges of the chair so I wouldn't get out.

Dean - What's up with you and Sammy?

Amy - You've got to be kidding me.

I push my chair back, Dean pushes it back again and I take his hands off from the chair until he grabs my arms with a grip.

Amy - Dean, stop it.

Dean - What's wrong with Sam. Huh? Why don't you like him.

I stopped and he let's go. I grabbed his collar of his plaid shirt and I get up and I sit on his lap and I slam his back a little on the back of the chair.

Amy - I don't like Sam --

Dean - So you like me.

Amy - I care about you two not loving you too. And try to get me to forgive Sam for everything again, Dean.

He lays his hand on my thigh I smack his hand hard and he took it off.

Amy - I swear Dean. I'll kill you, and I won't hesitate on anything.

I get off and he grabs my arm.

Dean - Threaten me again. I'll kill you before you have a chance to do anything.

He was really close to me our bodies eye very very close to each other. I move and I see my clothes and since I still had to cardigan on I grabbed my grey sweater but Sam comes in.

Sam - You changing?

Amy - What does it look like?

Dean - No, we're leaving to Ellen's house right now.

Amy - Then I can change in the car.

Dean - Come on.

Amy - No.

Dean - Come here.

Amy - I'll be fine, Dean. I can fight them.

Dean - Fight me then.

Sam was already in the car and Dean was in the back putting his gun away. I went to him and he immediately grabbed one arm and twisted me in turning around and my back facing the sky, my chest on the trunk of his car, and he was behind me holding my hands behind me.

Amy - You're so easy on me.

I kick him and open the bottom and grab a gun and pulled the hammer.