40

Amy's POV

I wake up from taking a nap and I was still in the room. I then hear Bobby calling my name a couple of times and told me to eat something but I wasn't hungry at all.

Bobby - Come out, get some fresh air.

Amy - I'm fine in here.

Bobby - Come out, now.

Amy - No. Bobby, please.

He was inside since I kept the door unlocked. Sam and Dean came and they were confused. Bobby explained everything to them both and Dean grabs me, carries me and puts me on his shoulder and when he took me out I screamed really really loud so he goes back in the room I stop he takes me out I scream again.

Dean then puts me down and I stayed in the room. They looked at each other then to me.

Amy - I wanna stay in here.

Dean - You can't stay in here, for the rest of your life.

Amy - Watch me.

I sit down on the floor next to the bed and a little cabinet. Sam and Bobby look at Dean.

Sam - Thanks, Dean. You've made it even easier.

Dean chuckles nervously and I stayed sitting down moving my feet far away from me having my legs flat and moving them left to right right to left. Sam comes walking to me and they stood there, Bobby then left to make a phone call.

Dean leans on the wall by the door and Sam was sitting across me. Right in front of me above my feet. He then looks at me and I play around with my feet still swaying them and I then swayed my head and I smile showing my dimples.

Sam - Hey.

Amy - ...

Sam - Hey.

He says to get my attention. I look at him rolling my eyes to get his attention only.

Sam - Why haven't you ate?

Amy - I wasn't hungry.

Sam - You need to eat, Amy.

We got up and he turns heading to Dean and the door but, I stood there not moving. Dean then just looked at me then at Sam.

Sam - Amy.

Amy - I'm not hungry.

Sam - Fine!

Amy - Ok.

I then went back on the bed and I sit there laying my back on the head of the bed. I then look at the bed where I sit up and when I look back up Sam closes the door and he comes back inside and I look back up again.

He came in a little mad though. I sit up a little more and pull myself up just a little.

Sam - You're not hungry -- I don't care, anymore.

Amy - . . .

Sam left shutting the door and I didn't eat at all that day. I was getting a little thirsty but not that much so I just let it be.

It was midnight and almost morning so I change to my loose shorts, and a crop top.

I go downstairs quietly and I grab my grey sweater with the hoodie and I put on my shoes and I headed to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water.

I then left quietly and snuck out.... I left to go for a run to clear things from my head and there was gonna be a storm coming up later on. I was a like an hour away. I ran back to Bobby's and I made it by the time it started to rain.

I came in quietly and drank the whole bottle. I go in the fridge and get a new bottle of water. The lights then go on and I sighed.

Bobby - Where were you?

Amy - Went for a run...

Bobby - Since when do you go for runs?

Amy - Ouch.

I walked but he points his finger at the chair.

Bobby - Sit down, now.

I give him a heavy sigh and he stood by the hallway the only way to go to the rooms.

Bobby - Why did you go for a run?

Amy - I just went for a run, that's all...

Bobby - Amy --

Amy - WHAT?! I CAN'T GO FOR A NIGHT RUNS?!?!

I had the bottled water in my hands and slowly crushing the bottle and trying to calm myself down.

Bobby - Where... Were... you...

Amy - ....

Bobby - Amy!

Amy - I went to clear my head that's all!

Bobby - Why?!

Amy - DAMN YOU BOBBY!! I WENT TO GO CLEAR MY HEAD BECAUSE OF WHAT I DID!!!

I threw the bottle by sliding it while I get up and I just wanted to go out and run for it..... so.....

I threw the water bottle across sliding the table then slid off the table... And then I get up making the chair fall backwards and Sam and Dean were going downstairs.

I then headed to the door and Bobby said my name a couple of times. I then grabbed my sweater and put it on. I then pull the hoodie away from my hair and fix it.

Bobby - Amy. Amy, get back here.

Amy- As if. . .

I then slammed the door shut and I left running away... I didn't like running away cause then Sam or Dean yell at me. And so I don't run away I just go to a cafe that is open for 24 hours.

I stayed in there for quite a while and then I see Sam and Dean coming inside. I leave my hoodie on and they walk towards me.

I was the most wettest one from them three. I then slide to the end to get out but Dean sits next to me and Sam sits across me.

I was back in the middle and Dean was sitting at the end. I kept my hoodie on and just looked down.

A/N Note

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING!!! I HAVE BEEN PROCRASTINATING SO BAD!!!! AND I WILL MAKE IT YOU TO YOU ALL!! AND SEND SOME IDEAS ON THE COMMENTS PLLLEWEAAASSEEE!! LOL = LOTS OF LOVE!! ❤❤❤❤