Chapter 42

They eventually found me, but I had stayed with Bobby. For quite some time and still am.

Bobby - You hungry?

Amy - Not really.

Bobby - Again. Are you starving yourself?

Amy - Bobby. I swear, I am just hardly ever hungry.

Bobby - Ok. Whatever you say.

Amy - But do you have like fruit or something?

Bobby - No.

Amy - Ok.

Bobby - We can go get some if you'd like....

I got up shaking my head and going to my room that I've been staying in for quite some time. After a couple of hours passed, I took a nap and woke up by creaks on the floorboard.

I sit up quickly and was ready to throw some fists at them. I looked around and nobody was there.

Amy - Stupid old house.

Bobby - Ouch.

Amy - Sorry Bobby.

Bobby - Ah, it's alright. Where are those damn boys at.

Amy - Out hunting.

Bobby - Come on.

Amy - Where?

Bobby - Those boys aren't much of a good carer, so might as well raise you well to be a hunter.

Amy - But I've been reading the books?

Bobby - Those are books. This is reality, Amy.

Amy - Oh, it's ok.

Bobby - Nope. Not an option. Come on.

I get off the bed and put on my shoes. I grabbed my sweater and put it on.

Bobby - Alright. Now, Sam or Dean can teach you on how to fight-- improve your skills on fighting.

Amy - I don't want to be taught by them.

Bobby - Well, I'm getting old. So I can't really teach you. So shooting, grab the gun.

Amy - What gun.

Bobby - Oh, right.

It was getting dark so he was only going to teach me to clean all guns. Right before he was grabbing the guns and setting it on the table, the door opened.

Bobby - Idgits are here.

Amy - Teach me when they're gone, Bobby.

Dean - Teach you what.

Amy - Teach me to get away from you boys and disappear forever from you.

Dean - But you can't even stand a day without these bodies.

Sam looked at Dean and Dean looked back at him. Bobby looked at me and moved his head knowing that he meant to go to my room. I nodded my head once down,then got out of my seat, push it back in under the table, and headed upstairs.

Sam - Amy. . .

He followed me upstairs and I closed my door leaving him out. He opens the door calling me name.

Sam - Are you mad at me?

Amy - What?

Sam - I called your name and you closed the door on me.

Amy - I thought you were going to a different room and I didn't hear you call my name.

Sam - Ok. Hey, look.