53.

"Come on we are going to be late!" I yelled as I walked into Emilee's house. I shut the door and looked around.
Emilee ended up moving into a nice house in Steveston. She no longer has anything to do with Jakes mother or dad. The rest of his family is cool.
Little Al is now one and Once is on another season.
"Em!" I yelled with no reply. I walked into the kitchen to see that there was no dishes from breakfast. Either she hasn't eaten yet or she's not here.
I walked over to her office door and looked in. Nothing.
I walked up the stairs to the first door which is her room to see the door open and no Emilee.
I walked to Al's room to see the same thing.
I walked back down stairs and went to the living room. On the mantle was an envelope with my name on it.
I grabbed the white paper and opened it pulling the letter out.
Mom,
We have gone to the cemetery to visit Jake. You may not remember but today is our anniversary and I thought Alyssa would like to meet her dad. Sorry I can't go to the brunch at Ginny's. I know she'll understand.
Love you,
Emilee

I sighed and placed the paper back in the envelope.
I placed it in my purse and walked back out to my car locking the door behind me.
I pulled out my phone and dialed Ginny.
"Hey where are you guys?" "Emilee and I can't make it." "What why?" "Today is their anniversary." "Oh we can reschedule for you two." "No you have other people that are already there Emilee and I can come another time." "Alright I'll talk to you later bye." "Bye."
I hung up and unlocked my car. I sat down and took in a deep breath.

I drove to the cemetery being stopped at the gate because only certain people are allowed in.
"Business." The guard stated.
"I'm looking for Emilee Di Blasio my daughter." He nodded and went inside the booth.
"Yes she is ok block three." He opened the gate and allowed me through.
I drove through and spotted her truck amount the stone.
I parked behind her and got out. Today was rather sunny and hot. I thanked the lord I was wearing shorts and a tank top.
I looked around till I heard faint giggling. I smiled and walked over to where Jake laid in the ground to see Emilee and Alyssa playing on a blanket in front of the stone.
"Yes your daddy would have loved you!" She giggled and as she tickled the little one.
"I think he does." I spoke up. Emilee jumped and looked at me.
"God Lana. Don't scare me like that! What are you doing here anyway? Aren't you supposed to be at Ginny's?" She asked sitting up under the umbrella that was staked into the ground to give some shade.
"I can go another time. Plus I know that you need someone to talk to anyway." I smiled an sat next to her.
"Well what can I say that I haven't said already?" She sighed.
"Some times you have to repeat things." I whispered letting her lay on my lap with Alyssa on her stomach in front of me playing with some toys.
"I miss him. I love him. I need him." She cried silently. I combed through her hair with my hands.

We sat there for another hour till we decided to go home.
I put Alyssa in her bed for her nap and laid on the couch as Emilee turned the air conditioner up. I thought it was okay but she thought she was during in hell.
"You know I bet he'll throws awesome parties." She said laying back down on my lap.
"I'll bring the alcohol." I offered and grabbed the tv remote.
She giggled and took the controller from me and set it on the floor.
"Hey." I whined fake pouting.
"My character is dying next episode." She whispered. I looked at her confused.
"What?"
"Thalia is dying and that means I'm leaving Once." She said a little louder.
"Why are you dying?" I asked.
"Because you'll have to wait and see. It's the character. Not me. This isn't their way of firing me it's just the way of the show." She explained. My heart sunk. I've had fun working with her theses past years. I didn't want to loose my daughter.
"Okay. Don't hesitate to come and ruin one of my takes." I giggled. She smiled faintly but groaned when the baby monitor made the sound of crying Alyssa.she got up and went up the stairs to attend to her daughter.

I read through the script and cried a little at the way Thalia dies. I pulled myself together and started to memorize my lines.
"Wine?" I looked up to see Fred in the door way to our room. I shook my head.
"I need to remember this stud Fred not forget it." He chuckled and sat next to me setting the cups and bottle on the stand.
"Must be
Pretty good if it's making you cry." I shrugged.
"Something like that." I mumbled. I read the lines over and over for another two hours before deciding to go to bed.

I woke up the mourning of filming and got dressed into skinny jeans and a tank. I pulled on my running shoes and grabbed my purse. The script was already inside it.
But just to make sure I opened it and checked it to see a rose on top of it.
I pulled the rise out to see paper rapped around the stem.
I unrolled it and read.
My beautiful wife,
Have an amazing day at work Jack called and needs help editing a music video. I'll see you when you get home. Call me at lunch I love you!!
Your dashing husband,
Fred

I laughed and rolled it back up and placed the rose in a case before going down to the kitchen and filling it with water and placing it on the seal.
I walked out and went to my car to see another rose.

Here's 50 buy some treats for yourself I filled it with gas so you should be good.

I laughed and got in. He always knows how to make me smile.

When I got to the set I parked next to my trailer.
I walked onto set in my Regina clothes and smiled.
"Lana over here!" I looked to my left to see a group of fans. I smiled before biting my lip for a few pictures.
"Okay live set every one please turn your flashes off and stay quite or you will have to be removed!" A guard yelled. I stepped over to to Ginny who was getting her hair fixed.
"Hey." She looked at me when Sam walked away.
"How are you?" She asked and took my hands.
"I'm good." I smiled.
"Well let's hope this episode goes well." I looked at her confused.
"You didn't read the whole script did you?" I asked. She shook her head.
"No I only read the scenes I'm going to do then let the others become a surprise." I nodded.
"Well you're in for a big one then." I stood next to the door of Granny's and got more into character.
"Action!"