Last Words

A/N : If you have questions, please feel free to comment and if you have any messages just feel free to place it on the comment box. I might place it in the next special chapter. DOn't forget to like

I came back to school just for the last time before I fly for Japan. I'm definitely going to miss everything. I know I'll be back but it seems that I am not ready to face this yet. I pass by our old classroom bring back all the memories. How we started and how it sadly needs to end. Luckily, it was open. I went in and walked around one last time. I went to my chair and sat there for a while remembering everything that happened in that seat. I suddenly felt that there was something under my arm chair I felt something like a paper so I knelt down and I saw an envelope . I got it and there was a letter in it. I unfold the paper and saw this letter

" Ena,

If you're reading this, its either you decided to stay here or you're here to reminisce everything before you fly to Japan. Thanks for everything Laurena. You turned my world upside down and you are extraordinary for that to happen to a bad boy like me ( you know that!). I might be stuck believing that I have to please my girlfriend with someone I am not. Thank you for the big eye opener. Second, thank you for the opportunity. I mean it's a lifetime dream. You were the girl who understood me through everything. I actually find it amazing how you turn from the geeky girl at school to this teen superstar almost every girl looks up to. You drove me crazy Ms. Espanto. More than you know. Crazier than your most die-hard fan. Now I understand why you kept your distance. Dad told me everything. I'm sorry for being so insensitive. At least I got to talk to you and tell you everything during your last prom night here. You made me happier than you know. I cannot find the right words to tell you this. I'm going to miss you... ( we will miss you , rather). I'm going to miss everything. Climbing up to your room, texting you at random moments, being with you for some shows and rehersals, our guestings together, that awkward encounter at your mom's home town. I'm out of words for a wordy person like you. Don't forget me OK because I can promise you I will never forget you Ena. Come back and I'll wait for your return. I'll always be here. Remember everything I'm telling you right now because I mean it from the bottom of my heart. To my bestfriend that is the whole package ( and my one and only), I love you. More than a friend and you know that. Don't forget those delicious chocolates but nothing would be sweet as your official "yes" soon. Time may pass us by but you're the only stuck on my mind Laurena. I'm stuck on you and I wonder if you feel the same. See you in two years. Promise nothing would change. Please? I'll be waiting for a reply to this soon. Bon voyage. I love you.

From your obnoxious but caring bestfriend

Janssen <3