Chapter 2 |Surprise Party|

"Surprise!" My friends jumped up from their hiding spots to see my shocked reaction. My mouth hung open and my hands covered my mouth so I didn't look like a retard.

"Y-You did all of this for me...?" I asked. The crowd in my house nodded with joy, so I screamed and hugged them with delight. "Mama? A tiny voice said behind me, "Does mommy like it?"

I turned around to see my 1 and a half year old adopted son, Levin, staring up at me with sky-blue eyes. He looked happy to be a part of this party. "Levin, I love it!" I said as I reached down to pick him up. I carried him as I looked around to see everyone talking, eating, and enjoying themselves. This is amazing, I thought, but I feel like there is someone missing...

Garroth. I remember now. He went away while I was gone, to visit his birth town, O'Kasis.

I must have been deep in thought, because when I looked around once more, I saw my elf friend Zoey, tapping my shoulder. "Aphmau? Are you okay? You kind of just... Started staring into space," she said to me in a worried tone. Her shiny green eyes stared into mine. "Y-Yeah I'm okay. I-I just started thinking..." I answered. "Oh, okay," she responded, probably knowing that I was lying.

"Do you like this party? Levin helped out by trying all of the food," she giggled. "Yeah, I love it. And Levin looks very happy too," I looked down to see Levin looking at the party in my arms.

Zoey was Levin's caretaker when I was away. She would always beg me to help watch Levin, or just to come play with him. I set Levin down and decided to wander around, and to mingle with my friends. Emmalyn, the smartest woman I knew, ran up to me, saying, "Aph!" Her blonde hair was flying behind her as she ran towards me. She finally made it to me, so she stopped to adjust her black glasses. "Emmalyn!" I hugged her.

"While you were in Scaleswind, I did some more research on Lady Irene... Actually never mind... I can tell you later..." Emmalyn said to me. "What is it?" I asked her. She sounds nervous about something, I thought. I shrugged it off, thinking that I could ask her after the party. I watched her run off to the group of people who were dancing.

I just started to notice the electronic music getting louder, and more people start to dance to the upbeat sound. I was able to smell the food laid out on my long white counter, and I decided to go over there.

After most of my friends left to go home after the party, I had a chilled feeling that ain't was being watched. I jerked my head to look out my window, and saw a shadow.

Then it vanished.

PLZ READ:
If you have never watched Aphmau's Minecraft diaries, then you NEED to watch it! It is an amazing minecraft series!!!!!
IM SOOOOOO OBSESSED!!!!!

Sorry... I am fangirling a bit...

Just a reminder... I do not own minecraft diaries. I simply am making a fanfic for it, because I can. XD

If you are a Garmau fan, you are probably wondering where the Garmau stuff is, and where Garroth is.

Continue reading and you will find out! Muahahahaha...

I don't know why I did an evil laugh... 🤔

-Sophia 🐱