Chapter Four: Her Punishment

This had to be a nightmare, one that I would soon wake up from. I pleaded that thought over and over in my head as his breath hit the back of my neck, making me shiver uncontrollably.

"You really should not have done that," he whispered in my ear, standing right behind me. I sobbed when he stood me up and turned me around so I was facing him again. He took a good look at my face and bent down and started licking away my tears.

"P-Please d-don't," I whispered, feeling sick to my stomach. No one has treated me like this before. I tried to move back but he just glared down at me with so much anger that I froze.

"Shut up!" he growled and threw me over his shoulders. Blood started rushing to my head and I felt like throwing up. I started thrashing wildly but that only made Lucius sink his claws on my thigh. I shrieked in shock and pain as I felt liquid dripping down my leg. Blood.

My blood.

"Move again Ariel and it'll be your other thigh," he warned in my ear.

Lucius laughed at my silence, as he started going up the stairs that led to the third floor of the mansion. I tried to move again, and this only resulted in him sinking his claws again. I immediately stopped moving.

"Good girl," he said when we reached the top of the stairwell. "You're learning."

I bit my tongue hard, trying to control my temper that was waging with my terror. I couldn't afford to get him angry again. I didn't have my powers yet and I still don't know the extent of his.

I was still lying over his shoulders as he started walking past all the rooms that were on the third floor. When we reached the end of the hallway, Lucius took out another key from his pocket and opened the locked door.

When we walked inside the room, I was hit with the harsh and cold temperature, making goose bumps appear all over my skin. He carried me inside and slammed the door shut with his foot, before dumping me on the ground. As soon as I hit the floor, I started crawling away from him quickly to the opposite side of the room.

The room looked like a torture chamber with strange knives, daggers, swords, machetes, and chains everywhere. There was dry blood splattered on some of the walls and cobwebs were found everywhere. My skin started to crawl as I saw the unreadable expression on Lucius' face. Was he going to torture me?

I was too scared to cry as he started making his way over me. Was he going to kill me? No, he won't. He still needs me for The X Project. Whatever that was.

I was watching all of Lucius' moves carefully. He was no longer smiling and for some reason that made everything worse, not knowing what he was thinking.

"Don't hurt me. Please...don't hurt me!" I pleaded quietly, afraid of his silence and all the weapons in the room.

"Keep quiet, princess," he simply said, before looking around the basement in wonder. Is he planning to use one of these crazy devices on me?

Lucius slowly walked to one of the cabinets at the side of the room and grabbed a small bottle from there. I couldn't see its contents and I wish I never have to either. As if he can smell my fear, he turned to me with a crooked smile with an evil gleam in his eyes.

"Who do you belong to?" he demanded, asking the same question he asked in the basement. His voice was so cold and rough and his posture was rigid. I was too scared to answer his question, knowing full well that any answer would lead me to pain.

He looked as if he was possessed.

"Please," I whispered, looking up at him. "Let me go."

He didn't say anything, and in a blink of an eye, stood right in front of me. I gasped at how quick he moved. 

"Turn around," he snarled and my fear doubled. All I can do is stare at him in terror, as his cheeks became flushed with anger. My hands were sweaty and my heart was beating so fast that I was sure he could hear it.

"I said, turn around Ariel!" he shouted at the end and I brought my knees up and hid my face from him. His loud voice scared me so much. I was crying into my knees, praying for someone to rescue me from this monster.

All of a sudden I was turned around, before being pushed down on the floor with me laying on my stomach. He was sitting on my back, and I felt so vulnerable right now because all I had on was a simple, white dress.

A dress that made my mom gifted me for my birthday.

When he started unzipping the back of my dress, I immediately tried to push my hands on the floor, trying to throw him off me. It was futile, though. He was too heavy for me.

"Don't move, or it'll be much, much worse," he threatened and I stopped squirming around. His voice was demanding and emotionless and the fear I had for him was controlling my actions.

From above me, Lucius was tracing random patterns on my now exposed back, as I shivered in terror. He softly chuckled before taking his hand off from me.

The sound of liquid swishing around and a cap being twisted made me realize that he was holding the bottle in his hand.

I wish I was stronger.

"You," I whispered and slowly closed my eyes, admitting defeat. Lucius stopped shaking the bottle, but didn't move away from my back. My hands were still free, but I didn't dare move a muscle. I didn't know what he was capable of.

"What?" he asked, clear curiosity in his voice.

"I belong to you," I whispered as I felt a tear drop roll down my cheek. I felt so embarrassed knowing how much power he held over me. I was so weak compared to him. He didn't say anything for a while and I held my breath, praying for release.

"Too late for that, sweetie," he whispered, before he poured the contents of the bottle on my back. It was pure torture.

My back felt like it was on fire and I screamed in agony at the top of my lungs. I was hit with a fresh scent of my blood and I knew what he had done.

Liquid silver. A werewolf's weakness and worst enemy.

I screamed in pain, my voice echoing in the room.

It felt like my skin on my back was being ripped into pieces with a knife and the worst part was that he had no intention of stopping.

"Please stop!" I yelled out, thrashing around like a mad-man. My hands were moving all over the floor and I was kicking the floor with the toes of my foot. My face was squished on the floor and the tears and pain were clouding my vision. It was hurting so much; it was as if I was being burnt alive.

Above me, I could hear Lucius laughing at my pain. That monster was enjoying the view and all I can do is beg him to stop.

"Ayden, Adrian!" I was screaming out for my loved ones, hoping they would save me; hoping they would give me the strength to overcome the pain.

It felt like hours have passed before he finally stopped pouring the liquid silver on my back. At this time, my voice was hoarse from all the screaming and I didn't have the energy to say or do anything anymore.

My back was sore and I knew that there must be blood soaking up the back of my dress. I couldn't move and I found it really hard to even breathe. It was like the energy was sucked right out of me. My eyes were slowly shutting down and I knew I was going to pass out any second now. I shuddered at the thought.

He flipped me around so fast, and my wounded back was now roughly shoved down on the floor with him straddling me. I let out a small whimper and squeezed my eyes shut, trying to control my breathing.

Oh Goddess, it hurts so much.

"Open your eyes!" he demanded and I did just that. I could not afford to get hurt again. The pain was too much for me to handle.

Lucius was looking down at me, and his bright eyes were boring right into mine. I was out of breath and my back protested every time I tried to move.

"Now again. Who do you belong to Ariel?" he asked, tracing a finger on my cheek, before placing a small kiss on my cheek. He was a monster and I looked up at him in new found disgust and anger. I would never answer his question again.

Lucius was a monster and I would never belong to him.