Chapter Six: His Anger

Leon

"Who is she?" a voice asked in awe.

All eyes snapped to me, and it was only then did I realize that I was the one who asked the question. Trenton raised an eyebrow at me, while the others turned their attention back to the young girl in the boy's arms.

The boy took more steps toward us and stood right beside his father. He glowered down at me, before giving me a sinister smirk.

"She's mine, fang boy. That's all you need to know," the boy holding the girl sneered down at me. I felt something in my stomach twist in anger. I hated looking up at him. He emitted great power, that fact I was sure of.

"I take it Lucius, that you grew fond of her?" Scar-man interrupted my thoughts, while giving his son-Lucius- a knowing smile.

Lucius, in return, grinned evilly and then threw the girl roughly at me. My eyes widened in shock. He fucking threw her like a rag doll. The other mutts growled in protest, also angered by his actions.

The girl landed on my lap ungracefully, and she groaned softly from the rough landing.

She was lying on her back, and her face was turned a little to the side. I thought she woke up but when I looked down at her, her eyes were still closed. She looked like a porcelain doll and if I wasn't in chains, I would've touched her face.

What was wrong with me?

"Take care of her for me, would you fang boy?" Lucius said smiling, and crossing his arms in front of his chest. I wanted to wipe that smile away from his face so badly. He was a fucking douche.

"She's a werewolf?" Cameron asked quietly and I looked at him to see that he was sniffing the air. Surprisingly, I didn't feel disgust or hatred towards her. She felt so different from the other wolves I've encountered and her scent was so calm and alluring.

My fangs wanted to make an appearance.

"Why did you take her?" Orion asked a bit confused but with some anger laced in his tone. "She's not an Alpha."

"She's a little girl," Arlo said defending her as well. "How could you treat her like this?" It was the first time I saw a crack in Arlo's calm façade.

"She's merely my pet," Lucius retorted back and we all growled at him. He seemed amused by our reactions but still continued. "And about her being little... you'd be surprised in what Ariel can do."

Ariel. What a pretty name.

"What do you mean?" Trenton asked curiously, the cockiness finally leaving his voice. His eyes kept flickering back and forth from Lucius to the girl in my lap, a calculating look in his eyes. I realized quickly that all he cared about was why she was so damn special.

"All in good times, Trenton," scar-man said and again laughed. I was getting seriously annoyed with his constant laughter. He was annoying me to no ends.

"What do you want with us and the girl? When our packs finds out where we are, I promise that you'll be ripped to shreds!" Scotty snarled loudly. His canines were sticking out and his eyes were shifting constantly from green to black. Unfortunately other than that, he still remained human.

"Trust me Scott, your pack will never find you," scar-man smugly said. "And if I were you, you'd forget about them. You'll never see them again." There was a hard edge to his tone, and I could tell that he was completely serious. He was exuding his power again and I realized just then that both of them were not humans. Not even close to it.

"You're not human?" Orion asked in disbelief, but I wasn't that surprised. There was no way humans, even if they were trained bounty hunters, can capture all of us in one night.