Adoption Day

Skylar POV
I have been living in an orphanage since I was 3 all I have is letter from my mom, a baby blanket, and my stuffed elephant Daisy. Today is adoption day so I have to get up early to get ready. I get out of bed and go into the bathroom I brush my teeth and my hair. I put my hair into a messy bun I wear my jeans a purple shirt and my black and white converse. I head downstairs so I can get  in line.  Everyone except me is dressed nice. I know I'm not getting adopted so I really don't care. "Ages 8-9 please step forward" says Karen the owner. I step forward along with 5 other people. The family comes in and my jaw drops ITS BRATAYLEY!!! I calm myself down and get ready for questioning. Katie walks up to me "hi, what's your name" she says "I - I - I'm S-Skylar" I said. Katie and Billy took me into the office and filled out my paperwork. "Go ahead and grab your stuff" I go upstairs and grab my things. They looked shocked that I had so little. They took my out to the car and I got in. I immediately say in Caleb's old seat. "I watch you guys on YouTube" I said. "Good because now your gonna be in them" Billy said. I'm smiling so big right now. The first thing they did was take me to the doctor for a check up. "She's all good" the doctor says now we go to the orthodontist. I already had my spacers but the orphanage couldn't afford the braces. They talk to Billy and Katie and they begin to put on my braces. "What color bands do you want" she asks "Purple" I say. After the Ortho we go to the gym. Here comes Annie! I'm so excited!! She smiles and hugs me and asks me about myself when I open my mouth she stops me and says " you have braces I'm jealous"   Annie jealous of me an orphan. I told her "yeah and I have purple bands" she smiles again and asks if I ever seen them on YouTube I of course say yes. We go and get Hayley. She is so sweet. They take us to Jumba Juice and the Apple Store. "Pick out any phone you want" says Katie. I go toward the iPhone 6s. It's so pretty. "Can I get this one" I ask. "Yeah what color do you want" she asks me. "Silver" I say. Billy goes and tells the apple people "Can I have an iPhone 6s in silver with 128gb" they get my phone and set it up. I download one game subway surfers. We go to the house. "Do you wanna stay in my room" Annie asks.  "Yeah that would be awesome but what about Hayley " I say " She can come too" she says. Annie grabs the camera and starts vlogging. "This is Skylar you will learn about her tomorrow anyway bye no qotd" we play for a while then fall asleep.
I love my life