Gift Swap

We Today the Bratayley channel is doing a gift swap. So we're going shopping for it. We got her a few things and mommy is having us invite the girl over. We have to get the guest room set up and rules. Mommy said that we can decorate the guest room. So we order it off of amazon. The bedding is just navy blue with navy blue and white pillows and an anchor decorations. Pretty basic. We also get the girl am emoji pillow. Today all we have to do is school so we don't have to do any when our guest is here. She is here for about a week. I do 4 days of school today since tomorrow is Sunday I don't have gymnastics so I can do the other 3. "Hey guys it's bratayley today we are doing a gift swap with our friend Bethany G! Let's get on to it. We each got our gifts now let's open them Hayley first. 'I got a Leo a water bottle and a bracelet.' Now me 'a water bottle a leo and stickers for my planner' next Annie' a leo Nike pros a phone case and a water bottle' now Caleb 'Mine craft shirt water bottle and a creeper keychain' thank you so much Bethany" dang Annie got a lot. "Girls Bethany is coming to gym with you guys because Caleb will be at baseball camp and she would be here alone. I go up to my room and watch Bethany's video. "IM GOING TO BRATAYLEYS HOUSE AGAIN" she yelled. Ow my headphones were plugged in. I get in the shower. I guess while I was in there Annie brought me a note.
Skylar this is important anything you don't want Bethany to brake bring in my room I have a locked box we can put it in
Is this a joke. I don't know. Mommy calls us downstairs. "Here are these little lockers to hide stuff in. Put them under your bed" she says. Maybe Annie wasn't kidding. I put some of my expensive jewelry and things like thy in my locker. I put on a shirt that says a under amour shirt that is bright green with a hot pink logo in the middle. I put on my hot pink nike pros. I slip on my black nike sandals. We have to drop Caleb off at a friends so they can take him to camp. When we get back I do one day of school then go to bed.