Bethany has to go

We get comfy. We a bag with us. "I don't want her here" Hayley says. "Me either she made you cry, tried to take your iPod, and wrecked my room" I say. "Where are you guys" Bethany says We stop talking. She walks past us. We vote on having her leave. Then we get out. We do keep our electronics that we aren't using in there. We go down to the gymnastics area and do some conditioning. Bethany finds us. "Want to go swimming" I ask her. "No" she says. "Ok" I say. Me Annie and Hayley change and go swimming. Mommy said tomorrow we are going on a shopping spree at the mall. While we are there I have a Justice shoot with Hayley. I go in and go to bed I'm tired. I get up around 7 I go downstairs I hear Bethany I start recording I stick my phone out from around the camera. SHES FEEDING PIPER AND WINNIE CHOCOLATE!!!!!! "STOP" I yell. She drops the chocolate and looks scared. Then smirks. "No one is gonna know" she says. I stop recording and send the video to Annie. "I have video evidence" I say. "What kind of phone do you have" she asks. "iPhone 6s why" I ask. She walks away. I get ready for the day anyway. I wake up Annie and Hayley and show them the video. "We have to tell mommy and daddy" Hayley says. "I know will you guys go with me" I ask them. "Yeah" they both say in unison. We go downstairs Bethany is crying. "Her" she yelled pointing at me. Daddy took me to his room. " why did you do that" he asks me. "I didn't do anything" I say. "Bethany said you fed the dogs chocolate then made fun of her for not having an iPhone" he says. "Daddy I didn't I have proof" I say. "You have 1 minute" he says I unlock my phone and show him the video. He's getting angry. He takes my phone and goes to Bethany's dad "your paying for the vet bill, a new Kylie lip kit, and apologizing to my kids" he tells him. Mommy takes Winnie and piper to the vet. Daddy tells me to find the most expensive Kylie lip kit. For $200 I found the entire collection metal, and the others. But I decided to go with a different one. This one came with all of the lip kits and all of her makeup. It was $300! Perfect! They order my lip kit put t on rush. Daddy wont kick them out until it gets here. Daddy isn't going to make them leave because they would have no where to go. They write a check for the dogs.