School

I have to start school. Me and Hayley recently joined the homeschool girls. I get up and I put my hair into a medium ponytail. I put on my pink Leotard and my blue and pink nike pros. I put on some deodorant and go downstairs. I get my school bag together and then my gym bag. Mom said since it was the first day of school she is gonna bring us subway. We pile into the car. We get to the gym and put our stuff away and go to the floor. We warm up. I have vault first. So I do my front handspring on vault. I'm working on yurchenko into the pit with a spot. Then it's off to beam. I do my hand hand on high beam. I practice hand layout on low beam. On floor I do my round off 2 handsprings layout. Then on bars I do my giants. Then we have lunch. Mommy brought is subway. I finish up school. Now gym is over. I go home and edit my video and start exporting. I hop in the shower. I've been smelling like a lemon since I started using the Justice body wash so I asked mommy if I could get a different one she said yes. So she goes and gets me some a strawberry scented wash. Annie did something with her hair that she's never done before she came in my room. Her hair is extremely dry and knotted. "I need help" she says. "Oh Annie come here" I tell her. "What did you do" I ask feeling her hair. She tells me what happened. "It's ok I can fix it" I tell her. She's afraid she's gonna have to cut it.