One more day

We go to the mall Bethany came too ugh. Me and Hayley go to justice for a shoot. Spring clothes. We do the shoot them get our free stuff and go to forever 21 for Annie. Bethany is trying to get the same stuff as us. Her dad is telling her no because his check for the dogs was almost $500. We stop by Starbucks. Then mommy says she has the most exiting news every. BRATAYLEY HIT 4 MILLION!!! We are picking out a bunny and a puppy today but Annie won't get her horse  until Saturday. Mommy said we have to buy the accessories before the dog and bunny. Daddy, Annie, and I are shopping for my puppy. I'm getting a small dog. I get the smallest collar. We get a dog tag that has my puppies name on it. I'm getting a girl her name is going to be Lilly. Oh Bethany and her creepy dad are with mommy and Hayley ruining her experience. Next dad is looking for puppy food and me and Annie are looking for toys. I have to get some wrinkle wipes. We get all the stuff for my puppy. "Hey guys it's Sky and we are going to pick up my puppy! The 4 million video will be tomorrow. Let's go pick up Lilly Belle!" I say. We go to the breeder I get to select which breed I want. I've been saving my idea. "Can I have a teacup pug" I ask. "Yes ma'am make it female" the man asks me "female please" I say. He's going in the dog room to get my puppy. "Here you go" he says handing her to me. I take her and start crying "she's so little, I love her" I say hugging my puppy. I give the puppy to Annie I run up and hug the breeder. "Thank you thank you thank you" I say. "You're welcome" he says. Four for million Caleb is getting a car. We get to take Lilly home. Annie grabs the camera "ok guys this is Skylar's puppy. She is so sweet and she sticks out her tongue it's so cute. We thought Gigi was tiny"