Brayden

I wake up to Brayden in my bed Hayley does t sleep in my bed anymore she got a new mattress and it's really comfy. He opens his baby blue eyes and smiles. I pick him up and carry him downstairs as he holds his baby blanket almost falling asleep again. Mommy is filming "well look at these two" she says. I set him on a chair. I hop in a chair next to him. Mommy gives me a cinnamon roll, eggs, bacon, and a small sausage patty. I got orange juice too. Mommy gives Brayden a little bit of eggs, and sausage. He gets a go go apple sauce squeeze. We don't really know what to give him. We give him a sippy cup. He starts to eat. I'm almost done eating by now. I finish my food and go back to my room.  My package is here. I get it ready for Brayden to open. I show mommy first. She says it's perfect. He opens it "it me size" he says excitedly. I get it on the charger. Mommy asks me to get him changed and into fresh clothes. I do as I'm told. Brayden really likes to be around me. It's only 7:30 I have to get ready for gymnastics. I get in my leotard and put my hair up. Brayden was following me. He's in a ' I am a baked potato' bratayley shirt and some sweat pants. Mommy films him a lot he loves the camera. Caleb and Brayden get along really well. The girls and Brayden get in the car. We have to go to gym. "Uppie" he says to me after we get out of the car. I pick him up and carry him into the gym. "Awww" I hear the girls say. Katie comes and says hi to him. He lets Katie hold him but none of the other girls. My mom usually stays so she brought Brayden to explore the gym. Since we are at gym early we set up a fort for him to watch movies on the iPad. We get him comfy and then we do gym.