My new room

Today I get to go shopping for my room! I've never had my own room before. They take me to ikea for my frames and dresser. I get a dark brown frame and matching dresser along with 2 night stands. We go to target for my bedding and and decor.  I'm doing a arrow theme. I get a white comforter with rainbow arrows on it.  It's really pretty. I get a purple mini couch and two beanbag chairs one is pink and the other is mint green. I got a bunch of decor. We go to the house and get everything set up. My birthday is coming up and for an early birthday present I got a custom case gift card it had $40 so I can make a couple. I decided that me Annie and Hayley can get matching cases. I told Annie we're going to surprise Hayley with one as well. We were making 'I am a baked potato' case.  After we made it I ordered 3 of them. After dinner I went to go see my finished room. We are all tired so everyone goes to bed early. After I shut my door I went on my phone to make a special case for Annie, Hayley, Mom, and I. Dad doesn't really use his phone so it would be waste. I made a purple life proof case with a Caleb collage and  at the bottom it says 'Be Amading and Celebrate Life '. I ordered  the cases and put it on rush it will be here tomorrow night. I can't wait to see their reaction.