Opening night

We wake up around 10 o'clock. We go down to the buffet. We have to walk down this red carpet thing.  We are going to a boutique. Daddy and Caleb are also getting there clothes. The owner of the shop said we can sell the dresses we make. My dress has a top like thing that is white with the shoulders cut out. It also goes half way down the arm. It was different colored pastel arrows on it. The bottom half is a pastel Mint green color. I made a headband too. It is white with a the same mint green color. My boots are black with the same mint green. It has the Bratayley logo on the neck and a Skylar Joy logo above where the top and bottom part connects. We get to see eachother stresses now. Annies is a white top that is long sleeve. It has a gold heart on it. The bottom is navy blue and gold stripes. She has gold shoes. Hayley's dress is really cute. It is long sleeve a soft pink color. With a brown bunny with a blue pastel flower crown on it. With small lavender hearts. A lavender skirt. With some cute white flats. She also has a flower crown. We go back to the hotel so we can do makeup. My face is a little red from the pool so I start by putting on my foundation. Then my powder. I put on a coral blush. For lips I am using my Coco K Kylie lip kit. For my eyeshadow I'm doing a coral color. Which is a color on a few arrows. I use an eyeliner pen and do a small wing. I put on some mascara. I also put on a clear mascara on my eyebrows. Mommy let us do our makeup however we wanted just because there is going to be a lot of pictures. I get on musically. Me Annie and Hayley do one together. We get in the limousine and go to the carpet. 'Where is your dress from' an original from a boutique available for sale in 1 month I say. 'Are you adopted' yes.  So many pictures. We go into the theater. The movie was really funny. Tonight we leave on the plane. We change out of our dresses and go to the airport.