Woodward and Liv?

Today we are shopping for Woodward! Us girls are going to Woodward. We have to go target to get somethings there we get a sleeping bag. Mine is just mint green and pink but in the inside there is this SUPER soft blanket it is so comfy. We also have to buy new phone cases. These cases have this little slide thingy and we put our money card in there. We each got $50 on our card. I also got a pillow. I got some new pjs. I also got a glass screen protector. We are required to get 2 nice outfits. One of them is my dress that I made and the other is this cute skirt with a long sleeve shirt that I can tuck in. We get a small plastic tub and get a bunch of snacks. We get extra things for our theme days. For twin Tuesday I am twinning with Julie. She started gym about 1 month ago. She is only level 4 but she's till a coral girl. Mom gets us some skullcandy earbuds. When we get back to the house I have to pack. I'm FaceTime -ing Julie while mommy is filming. I pack and then play with Lilly. I put her in a cute shirt thing that has a little chick cartoon thing. I'm letting Lilly sleep in my bed with me just because I will be gone for 4 days. Julie is getting dropped off tomorrow and Annie, Katie, Hayley, Julie, and me are taking 1 car. We bought an extra camera so we can still vlog. I fall asleep with Lilly in my arms. "Sky wake up, we've got to go" mommy says. I get up and change into a cute shirt and jean shorts. We get in the car and sit by Julie. We get on our phones and just play. We get to this gas station and Katie gets in. We finally get to camp. When we do we go to our cabin and there are people standing outside it waiting for pictures. "Seriously again" Annie mumbles. She puts on a fake smile and poses for like 30 pictures. Mommy tells coach Mary to make sure that fans aren't distracting us. We go in the cabin. I am in the middle. Above me is Sydney and below me is Arden. Julie is also the middle above her is Peanut and below her is Mia. If we put our pillows a certain way we face each other. Only half the bunks get really good service (cell phone service) I am in one of the bunks. I get my bed made and coach Mary gives me my list of skills. Then I go in for my placement test. I'm training level 7 so I get to train with Julie. A few of us girls want to go to the gift shop so we take the pink golf cart. First I say goodbye to mommy. I go with the girls to buy gifts. I buy something for all the people that live in my house. We play for a while. We go back in the cabin guess who's in there? LIV! "What are you doing here" I asked. "Well I thought I'd see who my neighbors are!" She say. Great!