Dance

The girls practice for flair thy have a cool routine. I love watching it. 5-6-7-8 the music starts me and Hayley begin our routine. Annie, Hayley, and I also might be doing a routine to Calebs favorite song Geronimo! We do another hour of dance and then go get some food. We go to chipotle! Omg it's sooo good!! We get home take a shower then get ready for our guests. Katie came home with us. Hayley invited Tessa. Anyway Julie is coming she will be here in like 5 minutes. SHES HERE!! She is soo happy! She came in and nearly fainted when she saw my new family. She told everyone how it was one of her dreams to meet bratayley. Everyone was being super sweet to her and he even gave her a bratayley backpack for free.  So after everyone gets done taking we're going swimming in the lake. I took Julie up to my room. And we changed into our bathing suits I texted Annie and asked if I can bring Julie into her room. Annie said yes and that she thought she was really sweet. I take her into Annies room and her jaw drops. In our wildest dreams we never thought this would be reality. We went down to the lake. We had a lot of fun and then we took the boat and went tubing. It was awesome. Annie takes her phone in the water. Oh yeah I forget it we had that case. I took my phone in the water too. "Geronimo!" Annie yells and jumps in the water. When we go back in I check Instagram. I was looking at some fact page and I say a fact about me and it said "it is rumored that Skylar is adopted" I comment 'Yes, I am adopted! Cool fact ~Skylar'. I love looking at fact pages.