Hate

It was Liv. She posted it on YouTube. My phone stared blowing up with hate. "Mommy" I said. "Yeah sky" she says putting away dishes. "I've gotten a lot of hate for something" I tel her. "Wait you've been getting hate" she says. "Yeah Liv came to the scout meet and recorded the fight and edited out things and put other words I've said in past vlogs in there" I say. "Not Liv again WAIT Hayley recorded that on accident trying to talk to you after the meet" mommy says. "HAYLEY CAN YOU COME DOWN HERE" I yell. "Hey Sky what you want" Hayley says. "Did you accidentally record that fight" I say she looks at the floor. "Yeah on-" she was cut off "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HAY" I yell. I have to make a video called 'The Stripped Down Challenge' to explain what happened. I talk about it and then I say "this is not a physical fight. It is a verbal fight her is the actual footage" then we showed the clip. We posted it. I stopped getting most of the hate. I go into Annies room. She was packing. "What are you doing" I asked her "packing" she says. "I can see that but why are you packing" I ask her "the scout" she says. "We train in Maryland not another state" I tell her. "Ok good" she says now she's unpacking. Mommy called us down she said that she has some special news.