Almost getting kicked out

Coach Mary wakes us up. We go to the cafeteria for breakfast. The coral girls get to have there own area to eat so no fans can bother us. We get our food and eat. We have to get ready for morning practice. I change into a Leo that matches today's theme. I get ready and go back to my bunk to check my phone and text mommy and daddy. Coach Mary call us. I have to ride in the golf cart because the building I'm training in today is half across Woodward. I get into the gym guess who's there? Liv! She runs up to me "Hey Skylar" she says "Hey Liv" I reply. She's been acting really sweet. Maybe she's changed. "Wanna stretch" she asks. "Sure" I say. Me Julie and Liv go stretch. We stretch. Coach Mary asks me if I want to work with Liv today. So me and Julie and Liv head over to beam. She shows me her updated beam routine. We finish our morning training. "Can I have a picture please" I hear this little girl say. "Of course" I tell her watching her nervous face turn happy. I pose for the picture. She runs back to her friends giggling. Then more people come. As mom told me I smile even if I don't want too. I smile for almost an hour. Then I see Woodward authorities waking to me. "Can you come with me Mrs. Skylar" one says. I follow Liv and Julie are behind me. "Now we understand that you are being nice but these kids were late. This is a place for cheer and gymnastics not a photoshoot" he says "um yes sir I understand that but-" I try to say. "Don't argue young lady" he says with a stern face. "Sir I wasn't trying-" I studder "I SAID DONT ARGUE" he says practically yelling. "Sir she isn't arguing. She's trying to talk!" Liv says. "Ma'am bud out" he says. "No you can because I got it on tape" Liv says. He snatches her phone. "Ha I deleted it" he says "I have a copy too" Julie says smiling. "Can I have some assistance in here" he says. "What do you need Larry" a man says. "These girls" Larry says. "Larry put up your phone" the man says "oh it's not my phone it's hers" he says. "Um Larry, that's her personal property you just broke rule 16 sections 6-10 of the workers handbook. I'm sorry Larry but our fired!" The man tells Larry. Larry stares at his feet. "Come with me Larry" the man say. The man tells us his name is Joe. We gives us gift cards and free snowcones or icecream or basically any candy for free for the rest of our stay. He gives us a pass out of our second practice. We go to the icecream parlor. We sit down. "Thanks guys"I say. "Your welcome" they both say in unison. We get our icecream and go to the table. "Liv you have been super nice to me I want to know something are you faking" I ask her. "I swear to God, I swear on my life I am not faking" she says. I can see in her eyes she's telling the truth. "Ok" I say I get out my phone and give Liv my number.
Did anyone catch the 'Impractical jokers' reference? Skipping the rest of the trip so the next chapter their leaving camp.