Mall& my pageant

I wake up to Bethany telling me to get up. "Get up we're going to the mall" she says. I get up and put on a grey shirt and a plaid shirt over it. I put on my skinny jeans and my combat boots. I comb my hair and go downstairs. Mommy made smoothies. I have a almond milk, and strawberry smoothie. Then we walk out the door into the car. The car is the place for MUSICALLY. I do a few MUSICALLYs. We get to the mall and we start to shop. The first place I go to is sephora. Only because we need new flair makeup and I need stuff for my modeling and pageants. We also stop by Justice. Since Bethany's dad told her she couldn't get makeup from sephora he let her get some from justice. The manager of Justice asked me to model a cheer outfit and a new leotard. After u modeled them I got them for free! We leave Justice and go into Claire's. Daddy finally let me get my ears pierced. I get sapphire earrings.  They are the birthstone for September. Annie gets some makeup for a video and Hayley gets a phone case. Hayley also is getting her ears pierced. She got silver bows. We went in the Apple Store because Bethany's dad had a surprise for her. He got her the iPhone 6s. Then we went into a phone case shop. We all get custom gymnastics cases. Mine says 'been there stuck that' with a girl saluting. Annie's says 'I live in leotards' with a leotard on it. Hayley's says 'sleep eat gymnastics' with a girl doing a double stag. Bethany's is just a gymnast doing the splits with her name on it. I also got a life proof case with my name on it. Bethany got this photo shop app. She got a picture with me doing a peace sign. We also went to this shop that does photo shoots. Of course we do one session. We also do a gymnastics session. We get subway then head home. When we get back mommy told me I have a pageant tomorrow. Bethany and her dad have to come. I have to say she is a lot less annoying than last time. Us girls go down in the basement we play a few games and then mommy comes and says good night. I go up the stairs to make sure she isn't there. I go back down. Now it's time for some real games. 😏😏
************************************* I wake up in the car and everyone else is in there. "Hayley we are almost at the hotel" mommy exclaims. The pageant I'm going to is called 'all natural' it's where we don't wear makeup, hair extensions, or have fake tans. I'm only allowed to compete in these all naturals. As soon as we get to the hotel we have to start getting ready. This round is casual. I put on my Nike leggings, a shirt, a slightly oversized Aztec print sweatshirt, socks, and some and these mint green and white Jordan's. For my hair it's just in a cute messy bun. "Skylar what about your nail polish" Hayley says "omg thank you Hayley, I could have gotten disqualified" I say taking off my press on nails. I put on press ons before a pageant so I don't bite or damage my real nail. We hear a knock on the door. "Hi I'm the manager of the pageant we had a girl in the 7-9 age group get disqualified for having in extensions. Do you know anyone who can take her place?" The lady asks "I will" Hayley say raising her hand. The lady has mommy fill out some paperwork and then Hayley's in! She's already in casual clothes. Hayley's age group goes first so we go to the main stage. Hayley gets in line with the other girls. When it's her turn she goes up there and does what most of the other girls did. "This is Hayley! She is a sassy 8 year old who enjoys gymnastics and her family" the lady says. Hayley blows a kiss to the audience. Next it's my age group. I get in line. I'm number 98, they're at number 87. After number 97 gets off I start to smile and walk on the stage. "Here we have Skylar! She is wearing some cute and casual clothes. Skylar has won many titles in the natural pageants so watch out for this fierce 10 year old" the lady says. As I'm about to walk off stage I do my little exit that I always do. Which is where I put both hand on my hips I have on a kissy face. We go back to our room to get ready for the next round which is sports. Hayley has chosen to do dance so as I put on my leotard and Nike pros, mommy is helping Hayley get in her ballet stuff. I put my hair in a mid ponytail and then a headband. Since we have some extra time Annie is helping get me stretched. For this round we get 3 minutes on stage. That's enough for my floor routine! I start to warm up my tuck. Now we have to go watch Hayley! She goes on and improves to some ballet music. Very clean, very elegant. The rest of the kids in her age group were kind of boring. It seemed as if they were forced there was no real emotion. Now it's my age group. This one girl I see at a lot of pageants her name is Emerson is here. She's not in my age group anymore but we used to be really good pageant friends! When it gets to me I get on stage and salute to the judges. The mats are already here and I'm ready! The music starts and I do my routine. After I finish I salute the judges again and I do my finish and I walk off stage. We go back to the room. This round is the final one it's fancy. I put on my nicest dress and we curly my hair and do a rosette bun on a portion of my hair. I put on some matching heels and I'm good to go. Since Hayley wasn't prepared she doesn't have a fancy dress. So we take one of mommys shirts and pin it to look like a dress. It looks really good. Hayley's age group gets called down. Hayley's dress isn't as fancy as everyone else's but she can pull off anything so it looks good. She does her little thing and then gets off stage. Hayley may get a few more points because a girl fell off stage and everyone laughed but her. My age group is up. I go onstage and do my thing and get off. Now it's time for crowning. Hayley got grand surpreme she was 1 title away from winning. I won ultimate grand surpreme.