Fixing Annies hair

I tell her to get her combs and brushes. She comes back. I get her a towel and I wrap it around her neck. I start to wash her hair in the sink. I use my products because I don't know what hers will do to her hair. I put in shampoo I start in her roots and gradually work my way down. I do the opposite with conditioner I start from the bottom and work my way to the top. I dry her hair with s towel. She sits down while I'm spraying her hair with detangling spray. I begin to comb it out with her wet brush. I start at the bottom and work my way up. After about 20 minutes of combing I'm done. I put in a heat protectant and blow dry her hair. I ask her if she wants me to do anything with her hair she wants it straightened. So I straightened her hair. "OMG thank you thank you thank you!!!" She says. "Your welcome" I tell her. She posts a picture of before and after on Instagram she captions it. Thanks so much justice your products helped fix my hair. Another big thank you to my sister @ Skylarjoy!
After she posts it she show mommy and daddy. "Wow" daddy says. "Skylar I didn't know you could do hair" mommy says. "Yeah I've been doing everyone's hair lately" I say. We have to go to the opening night of the new movie ' Incredibles 2'. So we have to fly out tomorrow. To California again. It will be fun thought. I start packing. Since us kids aren't sleeping a lot mommy took away our phones right before we go to bed. Jokes on her we all play on our iPods instead of our phones ! Ha