Boot camp?

Today mommy and daddy said they have a test for us. We go downstairs. "Well kids we are going to teach you the value of living on your own. So while you guys were gone we made a little surprise. You guys will each be given 2000 dollars (monopoly money) and you are going to live on your own" mommy says. "Now before we start give me all of your electronics" daddy says. We fork over everything. He hands us 2000 dollars. I go upstairs. My room to rent 'per week' is $175. But if I pay 300 it comes with furniture. I go downstairs and make my purchase. No I only have $1700 dollars left. They give me the key to my room. It is furnished I twin sized bed, a small dresser, a chair, and a little table. The first thing I do is clean. I found an extra $100 dollars!!!! Now I have $1800!! I go back downstairs. I look at the 'job list' there are 10 options. I apply for babysitting and dog care. I have to fill out applications. I fill them out and give them to mommy. I go into the school room which is the tech shop. Dang my phone is $150, or $220 if I want data. I decide to look for a cheaper phone. The iPhone 5s is $130 or $200. The iPhone 5 is $120 or $190. I hear mommy calling my name. She gives me 2 letters. I got both jobs!!! For dog care I earn $250 a week. For babysitting I earn $60 each time I watch him. I start working. I get my first paycheck which is a bonus. There is $140 dollars. I take care of the dogs. Then I have to go to my other job. There I watch him for 4 hours I get $120 plus a tip of $10. I go into the electronic shop. I get the iPhone 5s and I paid $200. Then for $20 I got wifi. It is now 8:00. I go to my 'apartment' I see Annie. "How are you doing Annie" I say. "I'm apartment-less" she says. "Wanna stay with me tonight?" I ask her. "Really? You would let me" "um yeah your my sister" I tell her opening my door. She goes in with me. "You can take my bed I'll sleep on the couch" I tell her. "No I'm the guest I will sleep on the couch it's fine" she says. I give her a blanket and pillow. "Do you have any money left" I ask her. "Well I bought a phone and a dinner and my laptop" she says. "Dang, well I have wifi if you want to use it" I tell her. She hands me her phone and I put in the password. We say good night and I get in my bed and set my alarm for 6:00 am. The next thing I know my alarm is going off.  I get up and realize I have no other clothes. I go downstairs. I buy an outfit for $15 and 2 yogurt parfait's and 2 orange juices my bill is $20. I go back to my apartment and set down the food. Annie wakes up when I open the door. "I bought breakfast" I say handing her food. We eat and then I change and go to the dogs. Hayley got a job as a dish washer. I go take care of the dogs till about noon. I get a call. 'Can you watch Brayden for 3 hours I will pay you $120' she says. "I will I'll be there in a second" I say heading to Brayden's room. I watch him. After I get paid I eat which is about $10 and I buy 3 more outfits. I go to the laundry room and put 50¢ I wash my clothes. After I finish I fold them and put them in a basket. I take it back to my apartment and then finish taking care of the dogs. I see Caleb. "Hey Caleb" I say "hey Skylar" he says. "What do you work as" I ask. "Maintenance" he says.