Photo shoot

Today we have a photo shoot justice. We do get a lot of our clothes there. They get is all dressed up in beach wear. Then we do the athletic wear now that is where our family shines. They also set us up for vip justice so we get exclusive things. We finish the shoot and now we're going swimming with the Dolphins. We go swimming for about an hour. Then we go back to the hotel.
*******fast forward end of vaca*******
We pack up out things and go to the airport. I liked Hawaii. When we get back I have to do a review on the just shine bathroom kit from Justice. We get home and daddy is picking the dogs up from the doggie hotel. I'm doing my review. "Hey guys it's Skylar. Today I'm opening this awesome kit I got from justice. It's called just shine. In to we have a bunch of stuff such as:
A curl enhancer
Dry shampoo
Shampoo
Conditioner
Body wash
Detangling spray
Frizz tamer
Lotion
Volumizing spray
I love these products!" That's the end of the video. Mom asks us if we wanna go to target for somethings. I gladly say yes because I am currently redoing my bathroom. Me and Annie are now only 2 years apart. We ask mommy if we can get razors to shave our legs. She says yes but she is going to have to teach us. I also need some face wash. I get the Neutrogena grapefruit face wash. I get arrow bathroom accessories. I also get a planner. She also stopped by bat and body works and grabbed our favorite. Fragrances mine is pink chiffon. We go back home and I start putting my new bathroom together. As part of the Justice thing I have to do a night routine using all of the products. It's sponsored so I don't really have a choice.