Fort Gymnast Tour

ok guys Caleb comes back now! Enjoy We get the rest of the fort set up. Julie goes up to my room and grabs all of the electronics. She grabs our things and goes downstairs. I go grab the camera.  "Hey guys it's Skylar. We just built a fort so where gonna give you a tour. So this is me and Julie's room. So here we have the bean bag chairs. Oh there's Julie. Then we have our beds so that really it." I handed the camera. To Annie.  I got my Instagram. 400 new followers. I love my followers. Annie is hosting another editing contest. Well go into the living room and watch a movie. We watch finding dory! I really like that movie! After that we name our teams. Annie and Katie are team purple, me and Julie are team arrow, Hayley and Tess are team American girl or AG for short. Mom gets on the intercom she calls for team purple to go get the pizza and team arrow to get the breadsticks and sauce. We get all of the food and we sit in a circle taking and having fun. I start hearing coughing and then I look behind me ITS CALEB!! "You're back" Hayley yells running into his arms. Caleb was on a church mission. He left a month before I got adopted. He looks at me "who's this" he says. "Oh that's our adopted sister Skylar" Annie says. "I know I still watched bratayley when I was gone" he says smiling. Julie is practically dying. "Ok I know you 2 but who's that" he says again. "This is my friend Julie we grew up in the orphanage together. She's basically my sister" I say. "Well hello Julie" he says. She's almost crying. "Aww what's wrong" he says. I tell him about how bratayley was the only thing that made us happy and that it was our dream to meet them. He goes over to her. She grabs her phone and they take a selfie.