The BIG Surprise

"Kids we are adopting another kid" daddy says. "It is going to be a younger kid maybe even a baby" mommy adds. All us kids are smiling. They don't even know how much better they made my life and now the new kids. We are all going. They tell us to get ready. I put on a cute shirt and some skinny jeans I put on my converse. I put my hair into a high ponytail and put on a bow that matches my outfit. I put on a tinted lip balm. I grab my phone and go downstairs. Everyone was already downstairs but Hayley wasn't dressed yet. She gets dressed then we go to the car. Our car only has room for 1 more kid. But we are getting a new one. We go to a different orphanage than where I was. Mommy goes in and asks for 4 and under. They take us into a room full of little kids. We walk in. Me and Annie immediately go to this one little boy he was about 2. All the other kids were running and playing but this one was rocking a baby doll. "Mommy what about him" I say. They walk over to him. He looks up. You can tell he's a little shy. "Hi" he says. His voice is sooo cute. Mommy and daddy nod to each other. They ask him if he wants to live with us. He nods yes. Everyone offers to pick him up but he only let me. He is really light. Annie and Caleb were behind me making faces he was laughing. I carried him to the front desk. They told us where he was sleeping. Us kids go to help him get his stuff. He didn't have much. The orphanage gives us a bag to put his stuff in. He has a stuffed bear and dog. A baby blanket. Along with some clothes that look like they don't fit. I pick him up and Caleb carrys the backpack. After they sign the papers we go to the car. Since we don't have a car seat for him he's sitting on calebs lap.  We go to target first. There we get him a car seat and clothes. We also get him an iPad I know it may sound like he's  super spoiled he is only going to use it for long car rides and plane rides. We also get him some toys. He gets a toddler bed and a white and navy blue theme. We go to the into the mall and get him shoes and a stroller along with a new suitcase. We get him a leap pad because he can't do school yet. He is soooo cute!! He fell asleep while we are shopping so daddy is carrying him. We get back to the house. We got him home and laid him in mommy and daddy's bed while dad was getting his room together. He wakes up and goes into the living room. He looks at the hoverboards "me ride" he says looking at me. I tell mommy about him wanting to ride one. She said she will help him. I get on Amazon and get a hoverboard about half the size of ours. I order it and it will be here tomorrow. Mommy sets up his iPad while all the kids go pto his room. We runs in all exited. He crawls in his bed. We all tell him goodnight then he falls asleep.
              Welcome home Brayden