New years day

We woke up at nine. They had a breakfast buffet set up. We are eating and then parents came. We each get to pick one friends to stay. Annie picked Katie. Hayley picked Tessa. I only had one friend over so. The friends that we picked could stay the night again. We both asked for a weeklong sleepover. They said yes. But Hayley had to alternate going to Tessa's house and ours. We went down to the gymnastics area. I was spotting Hayley on a hand hand on low beam. She did it on her own!! She has to go to the gym tomorrow to see if she can move up.
Back to the weeklong sleepovers. Julie's mom dropped off her clothes and a few leotards. We were on Christmas break still. But we are renting out the gym for a few hours after Hayley's  test. And Julie go upstairs to my room. I ask if I can use my gift cards. Dad said yes but he was gonna checkout for me. We go on Amazon.  There we get some fun games. Along with somethings for the fort. By that I mean like cool pillows and blankets. I go downstairs so daddy can order the stuff. I ask him to put it on extreme rush. It will be here in 2 hours. I go back upstairs and into Annies room. I ask her and Katie if they want to build the fort with us. They say yes. Then Annie asks Hayley and Tess if they want to also. We had to decide where we wanted to make it, and what we wanted to name it.