Hotel bratayley

Today the majority of our family from Louisiana is coming to stay with us. We have 3 guest rooms and we have to share our rooms. We have to get a bunch of food and drinks and stuff like that. So we go shopping. Me and Annie run off to a different section of target. I stop, Caleb is kissing a girl!! Annie starts to charge after him, I grab her arm. She whisper yells "what are you doing" "letting Caleb be normal" I say back. She agrees to talk to him later. We go to the travel aisle and get some things that they may have forgotten. We also buy some extra phone chargers. We go back to the house and clean. Another cleaning vlog! First we clean the living room, kitchen/ dining room, all of the kids bedrooms and the gymnastics area. We have 3 hours until they get here. There is over 20 people staying with us. I move all of my stuff to one side of my bed just in case I have to share my bed. After we are finished cleaning we have to do our company decorating. It's basically when we have company we make our house seem fancy but still cozy. We hear a knock on the door. We open it, it's Paige, Nonnie, Aiden, and the rest of them. Brayden's little eyes light up when he sees a new playmate. Then Annie grabs my arm and we go down to Caleb's room. We walk in and shut the door behind us. "Who were you kissing?" Annie says. "Her name is Marina" he says "but why" I say. "We can't have normal lives and she doesn't care if I am famous or not she actually loves me" he says. "Geez Caleb" Annie says. We walk out. He's texting on his phone. I go and meet the family. I know most of the family but there are still some people I don't know. Now it's time for dinner 10 boxes of pizza and 4 two liters of soda. After we eat all of the kids go swimming and the adults are talking. We can't go on the boat bc we have too many people. Aiden and Brayden are playing in the yard. We have to go inside and get ready for bed. Annie is staying in my room along with Paige. I take a shower and Paige braids my hair. She braids Annies hair after she gets out of the shower.
************************************* I wake up in the  middle of the night to people talking. It's 4 AM. Who is still up? I go to where I hear the noise. It's Caleb I open his door. "Hey Caleb - who's that" I say "Skylar get out" he says. "Ok but first tell me who is that" I say "It's Marina now leave" he says shutting the door on my face. I go wake up Annie. "Annie Caleb brought Marina to the house"I tell her. "He did what" she says getting out of bed. She runs to his room. She opens his door and their gone! The window is open. "Skylar" she says "yeah" I say running to her "look" she says. "Omg" I give her my phone. She FaceTimes him. I hear his phone going off. He's literally right outside the window. We just go back to bed before Paige realizes were gone.
~~~~ skipping the family this bc I don't have any good ideas on it~~~~~