Our night at the hospital

Mom went back to the house to grab me and Annies overnight bags. While mommy was doing that me and Annie were ordering dinner. "Can I have the grilled chicken with a side of steamed broccoli and mashed potatoes please " I ask. "Yes ma'am" the nurse says. "Can I have to same thing as her please" Annie asks. The nurse chuckles and goes to get our food. Mommy comes back. She has 2 duffle bags. I get mine and pull out my phone. I take a selfie. I caption it 'at the hospital rn broke my wrist' then I post it. Mommy, daddy, Hayley, and Caleb are staying with us. When me and Annies food comes daddy, Caleb, and Hayley go down to the food court. Mommy starts vlogging. "So guys we are at the hospital because my kids were racing down the stairs and 2 fell. So we have a broken wrist, a sprained ankle, a deep bruise in the ankle, and a sprained wrist. Well girls anything you want to say" mommy says. "I regret nothing" I say with a big grin on my face. "Me either" Annie says laughing. I eat my food. I was texting Julie.
S- hey
J- hey girl whatcha doing
S- I'm at the hospital with Annie
J- what happened
S-nothing much just fell down the stairs and broke my wrist 😂
J-😂 hold on I have to go my mom is calling me to dinner ttyl
Mom brought my computer so I can watch YouTube. Daddy came back and mommy left again. She came back a little later with Starbucks for all of us. After that the nurse gave me some medicine and I fell asleep.