Thanksgiving

Its thanksgiving!! I get up and change into a pair of jeans and a cute sweater. I put my hair in a braided bun so it looks like a rose. I also but on a some lip gloss. I grab my phone and head over to Hayley's room. While I was in there I straightened her hair. Hayley and Annie also wore a sweater and jeans and a pair of combat boots.
*****************
It's now time to eat and we have to go around and say what we're thankful for. When it got to me I said "I'm thankful to have a family that loves me. After that we got to eat! I was so full of turkey. At the orphanage for thanksgiving dinner we got a chicken patty and mashed potatoes. Me and Annie filmed some musicallys and then got on the family snap. We made a lot of snaps. We also went into the basement and practiced the dance for Geronimo. We got a bunch of gift cards from our family. I ended up with over $200 for Amazon. Me and Annie did our "Black Friday shopping" online. Mommy went with Mrs. Jill. But Katie couldn't spend the night because her cousins were in town. Me and Annie were making lists for people for a solid hour. It was so much fun. Then we actually ordered stuff. I ordered a lot of stuff. I got Annie makeup and a CL emoji pillow. I got Hayley a cute apron and a cook book. She also got a Cal emoji pillow. I also got her a nice bunny necklace. For mom I got her a her a necklace with all of our birthstones, and a CL emoji necklace. For dad I got a dog tag, and a fishing pole. I got Julie a phone case and an elephant necklace with matching earrings. I also ordered a CL emoji ornament.