Vlogs

I wake up to Hayley screaming. I jump out of bed and run downstairs. She is filming a truthplusdare video. Well I'm up for the day. I ask if I can vlog for a little. They say yes. I go upstairs and film a little of the puppies. I go into my room and prop the camera up so they can see Me today is cleaning day. So I clean my room fairly quick it wasn't that messy. I go into Annies room I promised I'd help her. We prop the camera up and clean her room. We clean Hayley's room for her so she can film a video on her channel. After we organize Annies closet and bathroom them mine. We also organized our phones and MacBooks. By that I mean going through photos and getting new wallpapers and things like that. Since me and Annie did our chores dad is taking us shopping. Me and Annie go to Claire's first. There I get my ears pierced and get some earrings. Annie gets new pair of sunglasses and a necklace. Then it's time for justice. I get a lot of stuff from there just because I don't have any clothes I've been wearing stuff that doesn't fit Hayley yet. I get a bunch of cute outfits. We ate at mission bbq. When we get home we change into our bathing suits and head for the lake. I got really nervous I have never been swimming before. I'm wearing a life jacket just in case. Hayley and me are having a mini sleepover tonight with eachother. If Annie wants to come she can. The next thing I know it's morning.