Chapter 3

I woke up and realized I was on my bed, my head still hurting like hell.

I can't go to school it all hurts too much! I then got out my phone and dialed Sunny's number.

"Yobeseyo, what's up?" I heard the kitchen beeping on the other side of the phone.

"I can't go to school today...can you get all the assignments for me today..and head over to the house after school?" She grunted.

"Um...what happened?" I knew she would ask me this question.

"I'm sick, and my head hurts..just collect all my assignments ok?" I felt like puking.

"Alright..get better! Anyeong.." She hung up, and I laid my head back down trying to sleep.

I woke up at the sound of knocking on the door and yelling.

"Yah! Wae! Answer me!" I took my blanket and wrapped myself around it, and walked towards the door.

I opened the door to see a Sunny who seemed to be on fire with anger.

"I knocked on your door for an hour!!!" She then flicked my forehead.

"Yah! You just hit a person who's sick!" I put my hand on my marked forehead.

"Here's your assignments.." She sat down..getting out her text books and everything.

"Thanks Sunny I really owe you one," I then rushed to change into a coat and long pants.

"Yah..you have a lot of bandages..one around your head and le-" she then paused..before worrying.

"Did Juju and Niyeon do this to you again?!" Sunny sat up, with a worried face.

"'Aniya..." I shook my head.

"Stop lying! Tell me the truth or else!" I then looked up at her.

"Don't you dare!" I looked scared knowing what she was thinking.

She smirked and crossed her arms. "I would May..so tell me or else you have to say goodbye to your comics," I didn't hesitate to blurt it out...I want to save my comics!

"Okay!...Juju and Niyeon beat me up for helping you, so when I was alone they came and beat me, ok?" I didn't want to go more detailed.

"Why is there a bandage on your head?"

Crap.

"Niyeon took a book and whacked me.." My voice came out in a soft whisper.

"She did what?! I'm going to kill her now!" Sunny was about to march out but I stopped her.

"Sunny stop...it's ok I'm fine," I forced a smile upon myself.

"Jinja?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah I'm fine just need some rest that's all." I then pushed Sunny out of the house before she could say something.

Before I closed the door I looked her straight into the eyes and...

"DON'T.EVER.PUT.MY.COMICS.ON.THE.LINE." Sunny gulped and nodded, before I closed the door.

I looked at the clock and realized I haven't eaten anything for a couple hours..I made some porridge to eat.

I hurried up and ate it, got dressed in a black sweater and jeans, and left the house to pick up Jess.

I coughed a lot on my way to Jess's school..I just pedaled faster to her school.

"Unnie!" She went and hugged me and then gave me her puppy eyes.