Chapter 11

"Yah let me down!" I started trying to push myself off of him, but it was no use.

"People are staring at us weirdly." I said trying to convince him, but no use.. he was determined.

After putting me in the passenger seat he started driving back to my house. I could tell he was gripping the steering wheel real tight.

Slowly getting out the car he grabbed my hand and opened the door, leading me towards my room, and shutting the door.

"Why is Niyeon acting this way?!" He exploded giving off a stress vibe.

"She's been like this.. you just.. never saw it." I mumbled, but I could tell he heard it as his head was turned towards me. I gulped out of nervousness.

He let out a sigh, "Can stay over here tonight? I'm too tired to go over to my house." I just nod and he instantly planted himself on my bed. He must have a headache due to the stress of just breaking up with a girl he likes.

"Yah.. if your gonna sleep at least change, it's going to be uncomfortable to sleep like that." He nodded, but when he got up he groaned. "I don't have any clothes to change into."

"Here." I tossed him a oversized shirt and some big sweatpants.

"Really? Cupcakes with sprinkles?" He pointed at his shirt, but he didn't know that his pants said diva on the butt part. Hehe.

"Too bad."

"Fine but by the time I wake up, there better not be a picture of me on your social media." I just shrugged and rolled my eyes.

"I'm gonna go check up on Jess and the other guys." He nodded, and I left the room going down towards the basement.

"Hey guys sorry we left earlier, but Jess, can you show them your room and let them sleep there?" They just shouted and ran up the stairs as if they waited the whole day just for me to say that.

Leaving me in a daze, I walked back up the stairs only to see Taehyung looking through the pantry as if it was his home.

"Yah I thought you were tired and you wanted to sleep?!" He already, took my favorite chips out and already ate half the bag.

"I need to eat before I sleep, I'm starving!" Feeling defeated already, I let him raid the kitchen and decided to just go back to my room and watch kdramas.

After re- assuring myself that I locked the door, I jumped onto my bed opened my laptop screen, and went at it with Scarlet Heart Ryeo. While grinning like an idiot, I didn't noticed Taehyung was in the room watching the drama as well until, "Yah why'd he kiss her!" We both shouted, making me jump off the bed and hit my face flat on the floor.

"Haha, I am so going to remember that." I just groan in pain as I roll around on the wooden floor. Seeing Tae lick his lips I instantly stood up and go back to my bed covering my whole body. Slightly blushing at that fact that I wasn't covered.

"How did you get in? I made sure to lock the door."

"Well there was a key on the living room table, and so I figured I'd give it a try." I shut my eyes and mentally cursed at myself as I let out a "aish."

"Anyways can you press play now? I want to see what happens next." Clicking my tongue I just pressed play, leaving me quite awkward on the kiss scene that was currently playing. Although Taehyung didn't seem to notice since he was so absorbed in the dramatic, heart warming scene.

~1 hour later~

Slowly drifting off to sleep, I used up most of my energy just to keep my eye lids open. But being the sleepy head I am, I completely zoned out and slowly leaned backwards onto my pillow, or, what I felt was a pillow.

The last words I heard were,
"She's so cute when she's knocked out."

Probably just the drama, there's no way Taehyung would ever, ever, ever in a million years say such a cute phrase like that towards me. The girl he dislikes.

Right?