Chapter 6

《Taehyung's POV》

I was walking with Niyeon to the café near our school, when I spotted May. I chose to ignore her presence because Niyeon was here with me, and I didn't want her to get upset.

"We sounded so great together Taehyung! We should do it again someday~" Niyeon smiled cutely at me while I chuckled.

"I gotta go Tae...mian! I really have to go, parents." I just nodded in response and let her go.

After she left I turned back to see May crossing the street without looking both ways. Soon as she was in the middle of the rode, a speeding car came towards her.

"MAY WATCH OUT!" Although it was too late because blood was now streaming down her face. I rushed to her and carried her out of the road.

The ambulance soon came, they lifted her up into the car and I spent the whole day waiting outside the emergency room. Even though I'm convinced I love Niyeon.... my mind couldn't stop worrying about May...

《2 AM Saturday Morning》

"Alright are you the patients friend?" Taehyung nodded, with his tired eyes.

"She's recovered she is able to go home now." He nodded and started walking towards my room.

"May?" My lids were still trying to open. When I finally realized Taehyung was there, my eyes fully opened.

"T-T-Tae?! What are you doing here?" I was completely shocked at the calm kid standing next to me.

"Just taking you home, and then pretending you don't exist." I scoffed.

"I'll go home by myself." I stood up but I winced in pain after lifting my head up.

"You have no choice your coming with me." He lifted me up onto his back with no warning, and made way towards his car.

"Yah let go! I can walk! Why are you helping me when your just going to pretend you don't know me next?" He was silent until finally responding with a simple "I don't know".

I sighed and soon fell asleep on him. To be honest his jacket is really soft.

《Taehyung POV》

"Aish! She fell asleep on me. I hope Niyeon doesn't see this or else she'll misunderstand." I gently set her onto the seat. I still can't understand a bully like her can be so pretty when she sleeps.

"I'll never forgive you for what you did to Niyeon, she can't even remember things now thanks to you, suprised I'm even helping you." I said softly next to her ear.

《20 minutes later》

I ringed her doorbell, and her sister, Jess, opened the door.

"Taehyung oppa? What happened to unnie?" With certain worry in her voice, if only she knew how her sister treated others..

"Where's your sisters room?" She pointed upstairs, and it lead to a purple colored room. I set her down on the bed and tucked her in.

I left her a message, not a pleasent one.

《May POV》

It was so hard to open my lazy eyelids. Although there was a note taped to my forehead.

"Dear May?" Did I sleep walk again I thought.

Dear May
Don't even think of going to school. After pushing Niyeon down the school's whole flight of stairs, I think it's best for you to stay at home unless you want to die. Niyeon hardly remembers who I am!!! She just remembers you and how much she hates you now for bullying her! My girlfriend is hurt thanks to you, she said she used to harm herself everyday thanks to you! DON'T COME BACK.

-Kim Taehyung

I couldn't believe what I just read, I never pushed her, I never even touched her. It's lies. She's lying.

"What do I do?" Tears started falling.

"And with Sunny moving?! What do I do!" I shouted into the house, I then wipe my tears quickly cause I know Jess will barge in and ask what's wrong.

"UNNIE! DON'T LIE I KNOW YOU WERE CRYING!" She jumped up and down and demanded to know.

"It was just a drama nothing else now go and play with your little toys." She pouted but still listened to what I said.

《Monday》

School. School. Sh*t.

I got up from my bed and started my daily routine. Although I didn't put as much effort as I did into my looks after what happened.

"What's the point anyways?" I mumble to myself as I grab my bag and head out.

Near by the school I went to the nearest store with a bathroom. After I closed the stall, I pulled out my bag and started changing my clothes. I had bought a boy uniform earlier this morning.

I pulled out my wig. I put on fake glasses, and used my makeup to look more like a boy.

"Done." I say as I checked myself out just to make sure my look was convincing.

When I walked out, I realized I still had 30 minutes left until class started. I went into the office and was then greeted by the principle.

"Anyeonghaseyo.." I say while sitting down in the chair.

"Are you a new student?" I nod my head, as she starts typing in my information.

"Actually I'm a cousin of  May.."

"Oh really?" She says smiling.

"Yeah I'm a transfer student, May has also moved to a different school and I don't know if she's coming back or not.." My eyes wonder somewhere else since I can't bear to look into her scary old eyes.

"What's your name then sir?" She says.

"Um.. Jay Qing.. I'm actually Chinese and I'm not as fluent in korean.." I say smiling.

"Ah.. ok your in May's old classroom which is-"

"A4 I know May told me." I say getting up from my chair and bowed and her before quickly leaving her.

《Later》

"Students please welcome our new foreign transfer student." The teacher announced as I walked in and saw those awful faces.

"Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Jay... I'm related to May she is currently at a different school right  now.." I say faking a big huge smile.

"Haha this student right here isn't fluent in Korean so he may struggle here, but please welcome him with welcoming arms." My kind teacher said as I walked over to my original seat.

"Omg he's really hot, how can he be related to a trash girl?" One of the girls said and I gripped my pencil harder.

"Hey.." I then feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around, and I see Taehyung.

'Bastard.' I thought.

"Hm?"

"Has.. um.. been fine?" He asks scratching the back of his hair. I don't answer, there's a reason why I mentioned I wasn't fluent in Korean.

"I-I'm sorry I don't understand you.. but if your asking about May, she's switched schools with me for some reason.." I say and turn around.

"It was all my fault.."