Chapter 5

I couldn't think straight at all after that kiss, why did he do that?! The worst part was that ever since that my hearts been hurting nonstop.

"Ugh!" I banged my head on the table as I couldn't stop thinking about him.

"Taehyung Pabo!" I shouted out in anger.

《The Next Day》
I woke up and realized my alarm had been ringing for a long time.

"Ugh...why today?" I pressed the button and got up from my warm bed.

I took a quick bath and changed into my school uniform.

I went into Jess's room just to make sure she went to school, before I rode my bike to school.

《School》

After chaining my bike to a lamp post, I entered the stiff building. Many eyes landed on me, most with disgust on them.

"Look at her showing up to school like nothing happened." I was suddenly confused over what was happening.

"Yah May! You're so shameless for showing up to school after what you did to Niyeon." I furrowed my eyebrows in front of the brown haired girl.

"You dare act inocent?!" The next thing I knew there was a red hand print on my face. She slapped me. After that I started regretting going to school....

I get beaten everyday, I'd have to cover it up like nothing happened for Jess's sake.

Taehyung doesn't even look at me. He's actually been avoiding me, and everytime I'm near him, he has a sneak on his face as if he just saw murderer.

We've actually stopped doing our project together. I even requested if I can do the project alone. Suprisingly she agreed.

《1 month later》

"Alright class as you know today your project is due. So you all should be prepared after having nearly a month to practice." I sat there silent, knowing I'll have to perform all by myself.

"First up Sunny and Namjoon." She gestured both of them to stand in front of the class.

"We'll be performing Reset. We worked hard to get the notes right so please enjoy." The music started playing as Sunny opened her mouth to let out beautiful notes.

*A/N this song is one of my favorite songs in kpop, it's also in one of my favorite dramas 'Who are you 2015' please watch it!*

"Namjoon and Sunny are a great pair together." Someone behind me whispered. I looked at Sunny who was as red as a tomato.

As they finished their song, I could tell Niyeon was only staring at Taehyung. It somehow gets annoying to me. Although I snapped out of space when everyone started clapping.

"Next up Taehyung and Niyeon." My teacher obviously favorites Niyeon, as you could see her wide smile plastered on her wrinkled face.

"Hi we practiced this song for a long time-" Taehyung was cut off by Niyeon.

"Well, after Taehyung switched with an annoying somebody in this class, I won't name who." Her eyes burned holes in me as she talked.

"Ok here we go." Taehyung smiled sweetly.

As he started singing, I could tell he was singing save me from BTS..........
I was suppose to sing that.........
Niyeon then added her voice into the mix, creating melody. I sighed quietly as I knew I had to sing a different song from the top of my head.

"Ok this next person doesn't have a partner due to odd numbers in the his class. May Lee come up here please." Everyone was glaring at me, except for Taehyung who was staring down not even giving a glance towards me.

"I-I'll be singing...*sigh* It's not a song by an artist...I made it my self, please enjoy it please." I plugged my phone into the stereo as the music started playing.

While singing I noticed everyone slwily stopped glaring, we'll except a couple those were Niyeon and her friends. Everyone else actually listened to me.

When I sang the last note, everyone clapped some whistled.

"Gomawo (thank you)." I bowed and went back to my seat and spent the rest of the class time listening to what the others sang.

《Many hours later》

"Alright class dismissed early today, teachers are having meetings." Everyone cheered and started chatting about their business.

"May did you see that? They said I was a great pair with Namjoonie~" I choked on my saliva.

"Namjoonie? Um Earth to Sunny, they meant you sounded good with him, not you're great for him." She pouted and smacked my shoulder.

"Yah! Just because your a month older than me, doesn't mean you have the right to hit me." I pouted and she chuckled from my cuteness.

"Anyways I'm gonna head out into the soccer field outside." I gathered my stuff and left Sunny there daydreaming about Namjoon.

As I pass the hallway I see Taehyung kissing Niyeon. Gross. I ignored it and continued walking. Although I eventually decided not to sit out there because I was practically a target out there.

"Just go home May." I whispered to myself.

《While walking》

I was crossing the street, when someone shouted my name.

"MAY WATCH OUT!" Taehyung yelled loud enough for me to turn, only to see a speeding car driving towards me.

It was too late.