Chapter 9

Punching, hitting, kicking had no affect on him. He wouldn't budge, and instead, cupped my face to deepen the kiss. I stood there frozen not kissing him back, his rough kiss soften knowing that I had given into him. Although I wasn't like all the other girls in dramas instead after he thought I had given up, I kicked him in the balls. Making him groan in pain. I took the chance to run away from and awkward situation.

But....

The jerk already had his grip on me. Turning me to face him, we both just stayed silent.

"I'm sorry May.. I wasn't thinking straight I- I-" He went speechless, looking everywhere but me to give me a excuse.

"I think-think I should go pick up Jess.."

"Let me go with you." He persisted, I just nodded and headed upstairs to shower and change. Besides tonight's the school dance right? Might as well look good.

~15 Minutes Later~

I walked down the stairs slowly, only to see Taehyung's back facing me. With quiet steps I made it to the door without him noticing me, but the door swueeked when I tried opening it.

"Yah don't leave with me!" He rushed over to me and grabbed my wrist. Which made me quite surprised with his sudden action. I was praying that there wasn't a tint shade of pink on my cheeks.

"Can you hear me? Earth to May~" After hearing a snap I went back to my senses and locked the door. Before I even put the key back into my pockets he already started dragging me back to his house which was very close by.

~At Tae's Front Door~

*Dingdong*

The door opened revealing Jess, Bambam, and another unknown boy. He had but eyes, and somewhat looked Chinese.

"Unnie!" She hugged me in seconds seeing me again after a whole night. This little girl misses people easily.

"So Jess who's this?" I asked pointing over at the unknown quiet boy.

"Oh that's Mark, he's my new friend!" Jess stated happily, I could see a glint of love in her small eyes. Awe she has a kid crush on him! Cute.

"Noona can me and Mark stay over at your house tonight?" Bambam asked using his adorable aeygo. I smiled and nodded. While holding Jess's hand I guide everyone back to my house and let the trio in. After closing the door, Taehyung then started pulling me back to his house and shoved me inside his car.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Mall."

"Wae?"

"I saw your closet and see that you don't have any dresses whatsoever. So I'm going to look for a dress for you." My jaw was open agape as he explained what we were going to do throughout the car ride.

"So mall, cafe, house, then school dance." He sumorized, and I nodded even though I'm not agreeing to the plan inside.

~Mall~

We were walking passed many shops, until he finally spotted a store that he liked. Forcefully dragging me to the store, he grabbed a dress and pushed me into the fitting room.

While he wanted outside, I stood there looking at the black and white dress. I was uneasy, since I haven't worn a dress in a long time. Maybe I might look good in a dress?

"Pali we don't have 24 hours for this!" He shouted outside, I sighed and slowly opened the door.

Walking out and standing right in front of him, while he looked at me from head to toe. Making me blush a little.

"Wow.. you look um.. amazing.." he said looking away shyly while scratching his head. The atmosphere was very awkwardly until a lady asked me to move so she can go to another fitting room.

"I'll change back.. " so I went and changed back into my normal clothes, and went out with the dress still in my hands. Obviously he was going to buy the beautiful dress.

I knew that even if I offered to pay, he, being a stubborn guy, wouldn't allow me to. So I stayed silent until we were out the door going towards the mall exit. Just then I got a pjonecall from Sunny.

"Yeobosayo?"

"Ah is this Sunny's friend?" A female's voice echoched through the phone.

"Yes? Who are you?" I asked confused over to why someone else was calling me through the phone other than Sunny. I paused, making Taehyung stop walking.

"I'm Sunny's sister, and she's been locked in her room all day. She wants to go back to Korea, and she's denying all her food. We don't know what to do- and- and-"

"Hand the phone over to her." I stated, having many questions to ask.

"H-hello?" Her voice was barely audible. It was as small as a mouse trying to tell.

"Sunny? What's going on?! Why are you locked in your room- why are you-" What she said shocked me next.

"I have heart disease."