Chapter 12

{Taehyung POV}

"Omg they did it!!!!" I shouted in excitement as I see Baekhyun finally kissing the generals daughter, after being neglected by him for so long! (Sorry for the spoils😅)

Feeling confused not hearing May anymore I turn around only to see her completely in deep sleep on her bed. I chuckle at her cuteness.

"She's so cute when she's knocked out."

Slowly getting up, I shut off the lights and computer. I grab a pillow and snuggle my body into a rock and sleep. All of a sudden I look up to see May shivering in her sleep, in concern, I get up and let next to her. Blushing, feeling her snuggle up against me. She smelled nice.

~Next Morning~
____
{May POV}

Sniffing bacon and eggs, my eyes sprung open.

"Bacon~ and eggs?" I mumbled as I slowly stretched. Getting up, I walk outside only to see Taehyung humming while flipping the eggs.

"You could cook? How come you haven't burnt the food yet?" I asked mainly worried of him using the bacon, and then wasting them with his lacking cooking skills.

"Because I'm that good." Rolling my eyes at his lame statement, I go back upstairs to do my morning routine.

I was obviously was happy I didn't have school today because I needed a break to get my mind relaxed from the wild days I've had.

Changing into overalls and a t-shirt, I run downstairs only to see a plate filled with bacon and eggs. Hopefully they were for me.

"Yeah there for you." Turning around I look at Tae as if he was pysichic.

"Gomawo!" I bowed, and started gobbling up the surprisingly, delicious breakfast. Although it was kind of awkward eating, while Tae was just sitting there in front of me, staring at me eat.

"I wanted to say sorry."

"For what?" I answered with my mouth full. He just chuckled. Weird.

"For not believing you-"

"Well it makes sense, why would you choose me over your girlfriend?" I repeated the question I asked in my head before.

"Well still, I'm sorry." I nodded.

"Your forgiven, just next time don't threaten me or worse, spread rumors about me. Trust me I've heard them." He nodded, which meant he agreed with my statement.

"Do you want to head out?" He asked out of the blue.

"Nah, I gotta spend some quality time with my sis."

"Alright then, I'll see you later."

"WAIT!" I shout making him stop moving and looking at me weirdly.

"Your leaving already?" He nodded and then smirked as he came closer to my ear.

"Wae? Do you love me already?" His deep voice sent shivers down my spine, "Ani! Never!" Although shouting never pulled that smirk off his face.

"Unnie?" We both turn our head towards the stairs seeing Jess there with messy hair.

"Ye?"

"Nothing, I was just seeing if your still there." She shrugged and used her tiny feet to walk back upstairs.

"Wow, wonder where she gets her logic from." I then smack him on the shoulder, "Yah what was that for?!"

"It was for being you, you dumba**!"

"Slow your roll May, there are kids here." I just rolled my eyes and got away from him, he then caught onto my wrist. Pulling me into a long warm backhug.

"I didn't get to tell you this when I found out you weren't a boy.."

What shocked me next was the next 3 words.

"I missed you."