Chapter 24

We were now waiting in line for half an hour now, and I still couldn't calm down. I thought about bailing and telling him I had to use the restroom, but my heart wouldn't let me. This was enough to tell me that I was an Asian girl in love.

"May you ok?"

"What? No, what makes you ask that?" I only looked ahead, my eyes wouldn't look at his brown ones.

"Because you shaking..." Just then I felt his hand on mine, and I could tell his hand was shaking too. His breath got near my ear, which sent big shivers down my spine.

"Your not the only one scared pabo.." Turning around I smacked his shoulder and kept myself from breaking his legs off.

"Than why are we here?!" It only made him chuckle, instead of wincing in pain.

"Because I want this rollercoaster ride to be important, and you sweetheart, are VERY important to me." My cheeks were now completely red and I don't think it's going to go away soon. This charming boy keeps on doing this to me! Why?!
___

"Next up." We were approaching the ride and me and Tae were scared to death. Our hand gripped onto each other tighter as we sat down and seat belted ourselves in. Just then Tae turned my head and bam, kissed me on the cheek.

"YAH!" I yelled wiping his what I think is his saliva, or it could be the beads of sweat rolling down my face.

"Ah mian, kissing you made me more calm..." He chuckled nervously and looked away.

"Tae-" Just then our cart started moving up, up, up, up, up, and-

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I'm suprised Tae was the one screaming and not me, instead I held my breath and prayed that I'd still be alive by the end of this so I can kill Taehyung.

After loops, hills, and manly screaming, we stepped off the cart and I quickly had the urge to puke.

"Yah Tae.. I'm gonna use the restroom.." I mumbled setting down Tae who was also sick, down on a bench.

"Wae, are you sick t-" Before he even finished his sentence, I used all my speed to go into a stall and hurl into the toilet. It was horrible. Even if I loved Tae very much so, I still thought of the first thoughts I thought when I met him.

Screw you Kim Taehyung!

Flushing my vommit I left the stall and was about to leave the bathroom when a hand pulled me back. Suprisingly it was Eunha, and she looked like she could kill someone.

"Hey Eunha." I said groggily still a bit dizzy. Nothing came to mind if she was holding a grudge against me, I just thought she wanted to say hi or something.

"Hey? Hey?! You think after what happened last time we met, you think it's ok to say 'Hey'!" She yelled, making me more focused and body had tensed up more.

"Thanks to you both Jungkook AND Tae left me!!!" Her scream was very high pitched which made my ears almost bleed.

"You know what, since you made me suffer I'll make you suffer as well!"

It scared me what she did next,

She had pulled out a gun.