Bonus : Jess x Mark

They're grown up😢 wtf is happening to me--
___

Time has passed, the swing set was no longer occupied by him and I anymore. We've both grown up and are living our lives as fresh graduates. I don't remember what he looks like; his voice never dissapeared though. No matter how much time has passed, no matter how many times I tell myself to move on, the thought of him just can't go away. Aish, I sound crazy.

It's been 3 years since I've last seen him. Yet, I'm still waiting for him everyday.. but I have doubts.

"Yah, look what you did, Bambam--" I looked up from the cast register and suddenly noticed the giant spill on one of the marble tables. Only to see my brother-in-law, had clumsily spilled his tea all over, and was now trying to clean it up with just a few flimsy napkins.

Sighing exasperatedly, I walked over with my rag and started to clean up the mess, myself.

"Mianhae, Jess.. " I could hear Bambam mumble behind me, I'm sure he was pouting unconsciously as well.

"Well if you're sorry, then you should clean the mess right?" I was now facing him, the rag was hanging in his hand and my proud smirk was now making its way to my face.

"What--"

I was already back at the register, smiling to myself.

Jackson and Yugyeom's laughter  echoed from the corner when my Bambam kneeled down and started cleaning.

If he was here right now, his smile would've been the brightest.

I smiled sadly at the memory, until--

"Excuse me ma'am may I have a Americano?" I looked up to see a familiar looking man, his hair was now dyed white and smile was glowing.

"O-Of course!" I wrote it down on my notepad and sent it to the back, where May was trying to teach Taehyung how to clumsily make a simple cake.

Why am I flustered?

"It'll be out in 5 minutes!" I heard a deep voice shout, only followed by a, "You don't even know how to do a Americano, Tae." I smiled sheepishly at the customer, he just stood there, waiting.

"Jess, I'm done with cleaning the floor--" Bambam stopped in his tracks, the cloth dropped to the floor, splattering the soaked up tea everywhere.

"Mark hyung?!" My heart stopped beating, and my breathing could be heard. Time stopped as he just stared at me in shock, his eyes still sparkled everytime I looked into his.
___

Mark decided to stay until my shift was over, and I did not fangirl eternally when he said he will. After wiping all the tables and helping May assist the sleeping Taehyung into their car, I closed the store; feeling refreshed when all of my stress fell off like a rusty jacket.

Suddenly a warmness fell over me when a pair of arms wrapped around my torso. His breathing sent tingles throughout my body, and a shade of scarlet enveloped my face.

"I missed you, so much." That was when I let all the emotions that I had kept for all these years out. My tears started dripping down my face, when I faced him, smile still as broad and warm.

"I missed you too." My voice cracked and he couldn't help but let a few tears fall. His thumb grazed my cheek before wiping my tears away.

"I waited for you for so long-- I thought you--"

"I would never. I've always had my eyes set on you, only you." He smiled, reminscing the first time we had met. How we had watched others, older than us, fall in love at that park. I didn't find out about his feelings until freshman year, when he left.

He embraced me in that store, for I don't know how long; but I could care less about it. All I want was to always feel this feeling everyday, for the rest my life.
___

Months have passed since I met Mark, and it has truly been the best time of life. The sad feeling of being alone was gone, and was replaced by the warmness and comfort of him. The butterflies were there every time I thought of him, you could I say I was truly in love with him.

He was also in love with me.
___

"Yah, stop staring!" I whined, I was wearing a flowy, white dress.. as I stood by the alter. Waiting for the doors to swing open was agonizing for Taehyung it seemed. He looked like he was ready to run down there and carry May to the alter and just kiss her.

Mark stood in the crowd, facing me, throwing flirtatious winks and smiling whenever he spots a tint of red blossom on my face.

He was sulky when he found out he couldn't stand by the alter because there wasn't enough room.

It was adorable.

Suddenly, music started playing, and a beautiful maiden with a glowing white dress and wide smile walked in. It was May, the bride. Her steps were slow, maybe because of the heels she was forced to wear.. but Taehyung was too busy admiring her beauty to notice.

(I'm skipping the whole speech, cuz I'm lazy af)

"Kim Taehyung, do you, take Lee May.. as your wife?

"I do." He didn't wait one second.

"Lee May, do you, take Kim Taehyung.. as your husband."

She smiles, "I do."

"You may now kiss the--"

"Finally!" They both yell, and engulf each other in a passionate kiss, sealing their marriage into a tight bond.

"Alright it is time for the bride to throw her flowers." I stood behind the buzzing crowd and laughed when Bambam was in the crowd reaching for the flowers...

Only that..

It fell into my hands.

The ground then dissapeared from my feet, and I was lifted into the air by Mark, I was held like a bride.

"Mark, what are you doing?" I laughed when he peppered my face in sweet, soothing kisses.

"I'm just kissing my future, wife."

"What?!"

He only laughed, when I blushed.

"You didn't think I waited three years, just to become your boyfriend, did you?"

The End of Bonus
___

Unedited.

It's so beautiful.

I'm very glad I was able to finish off this story, now I just have to finish the spinoff I just started😂

My Wing Man. A Jungkook fanfic, finally I get to write about my ultimate bias!

Anyways thank you, for all your loving support through out this book. I love you all!💕💕

My spinoff won't take a year and a half, so don't worry.😂