Chapter 14

{??? POV}

Her body rolled on the ground, while blood spilled everywhere. The driver opened the door and quickly dialed 911, he was in full panic. I came closer to the situation and was shocked to see she was the victim.

Did she try to commit suicide?

Slowly the ambulance lifted her up, everyone stopped to look at what was happening.

"Park Jimin!" Turning around, I see a panting Jungkook with his girlfriend in hand and hand.

"Ye?"

"What's going on? Why are you- oh." He stopped mid sentence.

"You didn't see the ambulance sounds? Looks like kookie's losing his sight and hearing." I sighed and I could tell he secretly rolled his eyes.

"Who was in the ambulance anyways?"

"May."

"May? Well I haven't heard that name in a while,"

"Is it perhaps.."

"Yeah it is. We met again, after a while. Looks like fate met us again." I chuckled.

{Taehyung POV}

What did I do?

Laying down on my bed full of regret. I had just lost my virginity to a girl that I don't love. Here I am laying naked next to her.

Moving quickly, I grab my clothes put them on and run off to my house. Feeling instant regret seeing May's face, her pained eyes hurt me.

~Next morning~

I was already at school, sitting at the usual seat I sat at. Waiting for May to come into her seat which was in front of mine. Just then the slut moved over.

"Hi Jagi!" She sat right at wear May usually sat at.

"What?!" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"Woah Jagi what's with the attitude?" I rolled my eyes and scoffed surprised she didn't catch on.

"I need some space, I don't love you." I stated and she then marched in anger towards her seat which was across the room.

The teacher then came in with a grim face.

"Hello class I have some news. Turns out Jay was May and she was pretending to be a boy." I widened my eyes in shock unable to process her secret being exposed.

"You mean this whole time I was crushing on a boy?!" A girl shrieked in disgust. Probably unable to ever forget this moment in her life again.

"She probably dressed like a boy to get into the boys locker room."

"What a loser, running away from her problems?"

Voices abruptly started emerging among the teenagers, the fact was May was still not here. Most likely because her secret has been exposed.

~After school~

I hadn't seen her the whole day and it feels lonely. Where is she? Was she sick?

Little did I know she say me makeout with Niyeon in the car.

Passing by her house I hesitated to knock, but still did. Nothing no response. Jess and Bambam were right beside me confused onto why she hadn't opened up the da*m door yet. Jess then grabbed a key under a rock and opened the door, only to see the lights off and an empty void of darkness.

"I didn't hear unnie come back home." Jess said which brought alarm into my eyes. Did she run off? Did she hurt herself?

"Where do you think she is?" My chest started heaving up and down repeatedly.

"I don't know... I don't know where unnie is."

"Excuse me sir?" I turned around to see a police officer standing there with a notepad.

"Are you guys any how related to a girl named May?"

"Yes! Do you know where she is?!"

"She got hit by a car yesterday and now she's in a coma due to the impact of the hit. She was emitted to a hospital quickly before she lost too much blood." I was utterly speechless, unable to process what he had said.

"Which hospital?"

"The biggest one, room 61." I nodded and ran to my car which wasnt that far away and drove off.

"She's always hurting herself because of me."

_______
Yeah that's right guys double update! Woohoo! I'm so proud of myself.👌