Chapter 23

It had been a whole day since the 3 words that Tae had told me. Whenever I was around him, my cheeks instictly flushed red even if he didn't do anything.

Today was like any other day, sleeping on the same bed as him, and waking up at the same time as him. No matter what I do I can't get away from him! Although today I found out our classes were canceled.

I then felt arms wrap around my waist; and a familiar scent.

"May-ah~ can you make me pancakes?" I didn't reply, only because my body had completely tensed up and my mind went blank.

"You know what, get ready we're going on a date!" Tae then rushed to the bathroom leaving me dumbfounded. But that faded away and was replaced my excitement.

Dressing up, I put on a shirt and some overalls and tied my hair up with a ribbon. Sitting on the bed, I waited until Tae was done showering so we could leave but it seemed to take forever.
___

{Taehyung POV}

"Dang it!" I whispered, combing my hair back down and gelling it up again. I had spent the past 10 minutes trying to look at least decent towards May, but so far my hair keeps on messing up! Sighing I decided to just leave my hair down, and walk out. May was already downstairs waiting for me, and I hope she wasn't imaptient.

I almost tripped down the stairs but luckily I made it look like nothing and held her hand. Seeing a bit of pink in her cheeks made me know she liked it.

"Kaja, your definitely going to like this place." Pulling her along with me, I dragged her into the car and seatbelt her in before starting the engine and driving.

I'm taking her to the amusement park.

She seemed very happy and yet very nervous. No matter what her expressions told me, she was still so beautiful.

"Tae.."

"Hm?"

"About yesterday, why did he-"

"Me and him have a few problems to sort out for now.." I mumbled, gripping the stealing wheel tighter.

"But-"

"I forgot to tell you by the way.. thanks.." she stayed silent, looking down and fumbling with her fingers, while biting her plump lips nervously.

"Well I couldn't let someone treat you like that, you did nothing wrong I guess." Smiling, I parked the car and walked out to open the door for May.

I wanted to make this the best day for her, because today was the day I'm planning on making her mine.

"A amusement park?" The tone in her voice was enough to explain she was scared and worried at the same time.

Was this a good place to bring her?
___

{May POV}

Out of all places he had to bring me here?! The scariest place that I've resent for so many years! Looking over at him, he still managed to smile brightly. Even if his box smile was charming, I'd still walk away from the future mess that will occur.

"May do you not like it here? If you don't I can-"

"No! I LOVE amusement parks!" I blurted shutting my eyes, not understanding why my mouth wouldn't do what I wanted.

"Alright then, let's go on all the rollercoasters than!"

"MWO?!" My breathing started to change and my legs had lost its power. Taehyung didn't seem to notice and whisked me away to the first rollercoaster he saw.

Help meh!